United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2008, 03:44 PM
elhombre

Default i am officially old...

fucking hell,

i went back to the university yesterday to meet with my boss before i left and it fucking depressed me...

this will be the first time in eight years that i will not get a flash of southern fresher fanny (try saying that quickly) every time i walk through the doors to work... it's sickening...

this time last year i was leaving the office to get mullered in the pubs around campus and trying me hardest to nail as much 18yr old totty as physically possible, then collapsing in in a heap, only to repeat for the following two weeks....

but the days of gate crashing freshers fairs, student nights and generally acting the cunt are over for ever...

it's shit...

Old 23-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Rossi the Red

What would Gazza do?

Old 23-09-2008, 03:49 PM
The Mull

Bleeding whippersnappers, do nowt but whinge

Old 23-09-2008, 03:58 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
What would Gazza do?
don't... seriously...

any more encouragement and i'll be in the footage and firkin by 6 bells, bladdered by 11, necking with some bird by 11:30 and wondering down oxford rd with a traffic cone on my head by 12...

Old 23-09-2008, 04:02 PM
naes_sean

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
fucking hell,

i went back to the university yesterday to meet with my boss before i left and it fucking depressed me...

this will be the first time in eight years that i will not get a flash of southern fresher fanny (try saying that quickly) every time i walk through the doors to work... it's sickening...

this time last year i was leaving the office to get mullered in the pubs around campus and trying me hardest to nail as much 18yr old totty as physically possible, then collapsing in in a heap, only to repeat for the following two weeks....

but the days of gate crashing freshers fairs, student nights and generally acting the cunt are over for ever...

it's shit...
if it's any consolation, i'll be surrounded by them for the foreseeable

red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
don't... seriously...

any more encouragement and i'll be in the footage and firkin by 6 bells, bladdered by 11, necking with some bird by 11:30 and wondering down oxford rd with a traffic cone on my head by 12...

There's always eastern european birds that work in coffee shops.

Old 23-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
There's always eastern european birds that work in coffee shops.
it'd be like that sketch from the harry enfield show

Old 23-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Sparky***

how old are you elhombre?

Old 23-09-2008, 04:05 PM
HarkNowHear

Irrespective of candles on the cake, you will always be perfection in my eyes El.
Closed Thread