United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2008, 02:44 PM
elhombre

Default i am officially old...

f***ing hell,

i went back to the university yesterday to meet with my boss before i left and it f***ing depressed me...

this will be the first time in eight years that i will not get a flash of southern fresher fanny (try saying that quickly) every time i walk through the doors to work... it's sickening...

this time last year i was leaving the office to get mullered in the pubs around campus and trying me hardest to nail as much 18yr old totty as physically possible, then collapsing in in a heap, only to repeat for the following two weeks....

but the days of gate crashing freshers fairs, student nights and generally acting the c*** are over for ever...

it's shit...

Old 23-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Rossi the Red

What would Gazza do?

Old 23-09-2008, 02:49 PM
The Mull

Bleeding whippersnappers, do nowt but whinge

Old 23-09-2008, 02:58 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
What would Gazza do?
don't... seriously...

any more encouragement and i'll be in the footage and firkin by 6 bells, bladdered by 11, necking with some bird by 11:30 and wondering down oxford rd with a traffic cone on my head by 12...

Old 23-09-2008, 03:02 PM
naes_sean

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
f***ing hell,

i went back to the university yesterday to meet with my boss before i left and it f***ing depressed me...

this will be the first time in eight years that i will not get a flash of southern fresher fanny (try saying that quickly) every time i walk through the doors to work... it's sickening...

this time last year i was leaving the office to get mullered in the pubs around campus and trying me hardest to nail as much 18yr old totty as physically possible, then collapsing in in a heap, only to repeat for the following two weeks....

but the days of gate crashing freshers fairs, student nights and generally acting the c*** are over for ever...

it's shit...
if it's any consolation, i'll be surrounded by them for the foreseeable

red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
don't... seriously...

any more encouragement and i'll be in the footage and firkin by 6 bells, bladdered by 11, necking with some bird by 11:30 and wondering down oxford rd with a traffic cone on my head by 12...

There's always eastern european birds that work in coffee shops.

Old 23-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
There's always eastern european birds that work in coffee shops.
it'd be like that sketch from the harry enfield show

Old 23-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Sparky***

how old are you elhombre?

Old 23-09-2008, 03:05 PM
HarkNowHear

Irrespective of candles on the cake, you will always be perfection in my eyes El.
Closed Thread