United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 23-09-2008, 02:44 PM
elhombre
 
Default i am officially old...

f***ing hell,

i went back to the university yesterday to meet with my boss before i left and it f***ing depressed me...

this will be the first time in eight years that i will not get a flash of southern fresher fanny (try saying that quickly) every time i walk through the doors to work... it's sickening...

this time last year i was leaving the office to get mullered in the pubs around campus and trying me hardest to nail as much 18yr old totty as physically possible, then collapsing in in a heap, only to repeat for the following two weeks....

but the days of gate crashing freshers fairs, student nights and generally acting the c*** are over for ever...


it's shit...
 
Old 23-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Rossi the Red
 
Default

What would Gazza do?
 
Old 23-09-2008, 02:49 PM
The Mull
 
Default

Bleeding whippersnappers, do nowt but whinge
 
Old 23-09-2008, 02:58 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
What would Gazza do?
don't... seriously...

any more encouragement and i'll be in the footage and firkin by 6 bells, bladdered by 11, necking with some bird by 11:30 and wondering down oxford rd with a traffic cone on my head by 12...

 
Old 23-09-2008, 03:02 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

 
Old 23-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
f***ing hell,

i went back to the university yesterday to meet with my boss before i left and it f***ing depressed me...

this will be the first time in eight years that i will not get a flash of southern fresher fanny (try saying that quickly) every time i walk through the doors to work... it's sickening...

this time last year i was leaving the office to get mullered in the pubs around campus and trying me hardest to nail as much 18yr old totty as physically possible, then collapsing in in a heap, only to repeat for the following two weeks....

but the days of gate crashing freshers fairs, student nights and generally acting the c*** are over for ever...


it's shit...
if it's any consolation, i'll be surrounded by them for the foreseeable
 
Old 23-09-2008, 03:02 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
don't... seriously...

any more encouragement and i'll be in the footage and firkin by 6 bells, bladdered by 11, necking with some bird by 11:30 and wondering down oxford rd with a traffic cone on my head by 12...

There's always eastern european birds that work in coffee shops.
 
Old 23-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
There's always eastern european birds that work in coffee shops.
it'd be like that sketch from the harry enfield show
 
Old 23-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

how old are you elhombre?
 
Old 23-09-2008, 03:05 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Irrespective of candles on the cake, you will always be perfection in my eyes El.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: i am officially old...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I am officially bricking it believe Off Topic 34 01-04-2008 01:31 PM
Well, it's officially my birthday now. magic_cantona Off Topic 28 09-03-2007 10:18 PM
I am officially a vKing! Rossi the Red Off Topic 3 07-01-2007 09:46 PM
I Officially Retire ScarFace Off Topic 10 07-01-2007 04:23 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.