United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Jez Quigley

Question If Frank Lampard scores today

and points to the chuffing heavens, rest assured, there will be be serious lumber in the Quigley household.

However, the question is, will Utd be the first set of fans to take the piss and/or point out she is long dead and that he is a cunto for trying to turn the loss of his mother into a trademark celebration. As far as I know, no other set of fans have done this yet.

Would this happen

Old 21-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
and points to the chuffing heavens, rest assured, there will be be serious lumber in the Quigley household.

However, the question is, will Utd be the first set of fans to take the piss and/or point out she is long dead and that he is a cunto for trying to turn the loss of his mother into a trademark celebration. As far as I know, no other set of fans have done this yet.

Would this happen
It's a tough one Quigs. As much as the psuedo-sentimentality grinds my gears and his continuous presumtion his Ma has ended up at the pearly gates and not down below with other notorious bad mo'fo's such as Hitler, Stalin, Pot and Mike Baldwin, we must all remember...

He is the first footballer whose Mum has died.

Old 21-09-2008, 12:08 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

Would this happen
Ronaldo prays to the heavens after he scores to commemmorate his late father.
You want the pot & kettle treatment?

Old 21-09-2008, 12:13 PM
waynes ear's

cunt

Old 21-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Ronaldo prays to the heavens after he scores to commemmorate his late father.
You want the pot & kettle treatment?
But Lampard has been searching for a trademark goal celebration for a while - his kissing the ring on his finger for example.

Anyway, there is 7 years between the two - Frank should know better.

Old 21-09-2008, 12:42 PM
denis lawless

on a par with the baby rocking bollocks of a celebration that makes me want to revisit my fuckin breakfast

whats wrong with a firm handshake with the player who gave you the assist and a brisk trot back to the halfway line

Old 21-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Sparky***

pre-meditated goal celebrations are shit.

everyone should just go mental like that italian bloke in the world cup.

Old 21-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
on a par with the baby rocking bollocks of a celebration that makes me want to revisit my fuckin breakfast

whats wrong with a firm handshake with the player who gave you the assist and a brisk trot back to the halfway line

Old 21-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Stone Monkey

Viva Frank Lampard
Viva Frank Lampard
He saw his mother die,
now he points to the sky
Viva Frank Lampard

Old 21-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Argentina

A chorus of the child ditty 'Where's ya mama gone? where's ya mama gone?' might be due
Closed Thread