United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 21-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Jez Quigley
 
Question If Frank Lampard scores today

and points to the chuffing heavens, rest assured, there will be be serious lumber in the Quigley household.

However, the question is, will Utd be the first set of fans to take the piss and/or point out she is long dead and that he is a cunto for trying to turn the loss of his mother into a trademark celebration. As far as I know, no other set of fans have done this yet.

Would this happen
 
Old 21-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Ed Sullivan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
and points to the chuffing heavens, rest assured, there will be be serious lumber in the Quigley household.

However, the question is, will Utd be the first set of fans to take the piss and/or point out she is long dead and that he is a cunto for trying to turn the loss of his mother into a trademark celebration. As far as I know, no other set of fans have done this yet.

Would this happen
It's a tough one Quigs. As much as the psuedo-sentimentality grinds my gears and his continuous presumtion his Ma has ended up at the pearly gates and not down below with other notorious bad mo'fo's such as Hitler, Stalin, Pot and Mike Baldwin, we must all remember...





He is the first footballer whose Mum has died.
 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:08 PM
d_knight
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
and points to the chuffing heavens, rest assured, there will be be serious lumber in the Quigley household.

However, the question is, will Utd be the first set of fans to take the piss and/or point out she is long dead and that he is a cunto for trying to turn the loss of his mother into a trademark celebration. As far as I know, no other set of fans have done this yet.

Would this happen
Ronaldo prays to the heavens after he scores to commemmorate his late father.
You want the pot & kettle treatment?
 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:13 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

cunt
 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Jez Quigley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Ronaldo prays to the heavens after he scores to commemmorate his late father.
You want the pot & kettle treatment?
But Lampard has been searching for a trademark goal celebration for a while - his kissing the ring on his finger for example.

Anyway, there is 7 years between the two - Frank should know better.
 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:42 PM
denis lawless
 
Default

on a par with the baby rocking bollocks of a celebration that makes me want to revisit my fuckin breakfast


whats wrong with a firm handshake with the player who gave you the assist and a brisk trot back to the halfway line
 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

pre-meditated goal celebrations are shit.

everyone should just go mental like that italian bloke in the world cup.
 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
on a par with the baby rocking bollocks of a celebration that makes me want to revisit my fuckin breakfast


whats wrong with a firm handshake with the player who gave you the assist and a brisk trot back to the halfway line
 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Stone Monkey
 
Default

Viva Frank Lampard
Viva Frank Lampard
He saw his mother die,
now he points to the sky
Viva Frank Lampard

 
Old 21-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Argentina
 
Default

A chorus of the child ditty 'Where's ya mama gone? where's ya mama gone?' might be due
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: If Frank Lampard scores today
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
with all due respect to frank lampard no fun Football 116 25-05-2008 01:53 PM
frank lampard and his sick mum. marlo stansfield Football 59 24-04-2008 11:53 PM
Frank Lampard scored four goals today koppas Football 34 13-03-2008 12:55 PM
Frank Lampard. Ha ha ha Enjoying Insanity Football 2 05-08-2007 06:05 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.