United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2008, 01:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Sevilles midget, non-defending fullback says "I want out!!!!!!"

Puts United on full alert!!!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1181999.ece

DANIEL ALVES has put Manchester United red alert by saying he wants to leave Seville.

The Brazilian ace was on the verge of joining Chelsea last summer before Blues owner Roman Abramovich refused to cough up 25million.

United hope to bring in the right-back as a replacement for Gary Neville but face stiff competition from Barcelona.

The Catalan giants' new boss Pep Guardiola has also targetted Alves as well as his Seville team-mates Christian Poulsen and Seydou Keita.

The interest from two of Europe's biggest clubs has unsettled the 25-year-old and he has revealed he is ready to move on.

Alves said: "I really want to leave now and I hope that everything will be finalised as soon as possible."

Old 20-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Withers

Better defender than people give him credit for.

Actually having Alves and Evra in the same team could make 4-3-3 work very well.

Old 20-05-2008, 01:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Withered Hand

Actually having Alves and Evra in the same team could make 4-3-3 work very well.
we'd finish a lot of games 4-3 and 3-3.

Old 20-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
we'd finish a lot of games 4-3 and 3-3.
I would love it, just love it.

Old 20-05-2008, 01:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I would love it, just love it.
Yup, we could play in barcodes.

Old 20-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Brenner

Wouldn't fancy that one bit

Very overrated imo

Old 20-05-2008, 01:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Nah.

Old 20-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Lok

Quote:

It wouldn't. When Evra pushes on Wes stays back and pushes inside so we play with 3 centre backs. Alves lacks the discipline & positional sense to make such a system work.

Old 20-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Wouldn't fancy that one bit

Very overrated imo
Totally.

I think Evra is a much better all-round player IMO.
Closed Thread