United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Default Park Ji Sung just started in a champions league semi final in the nou camp

No wum

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Rhodzy

He scored in one against Milan.

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:55 PM
tatty

It's good to see United complying with the spackers in the workplace quotas.

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:56 PM
marlo stansfield

out of his depth out tere today.

ive always thought he was shit and couldnt understand why some people rate him.

for all his energy he cant tackle, gets turned like a steering wheel and has the ability on the ball of my gf.

what a embarassingly poor player and to think he played 90 minutes.

when we go forward and he trots forward you just know he will produce nothing. he has no goal threat and everything he does lacks conviction.

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Ether

I honestly can't believe he stayed on for the full game.

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It's good to see United complying with the spackers in the workplace quotas.
That's racist.

And I never knew that was a word for them.

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
He scored in one against Milan.
Yep. PSV deserved to win that.

However, i digress. Tonight our loveable Korean put in one of the worst shifts from any worker in any profession. It's left me wondering what his qualities are and i'm honestly not sure. Anyone?

Unread 23-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I honestly can't believe he stayed on for the full game.
Think he was supposed to be there to protect and or cover Evra and then counter if needs be. He didn't do a great job of it tbh.

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek

However, i digress. Tonight our loveable Korean put in one of the worst shifts from any worker in any profession. It's left me wondering what his qualities are and i'm honestly not sure. Anyone?
He's horrible to play against apparently. Barca really looked like they were struggling with him tonight

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:03 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
out of his depth out tere today.

ive always thought he was shit and couldnt understand why some people rate him.

for all his energy he cant tackle, gets turned like a steering wheel and has the ability on the balls of my gf.
what a embarassingly poor player and to think he played 90 minutes.

when we go forward and he trots forward you just know he will produce nothing. he has no goal threat and everything he does lacks conviction.
No wonder you're always so £#%&!ed off with life

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:05 PM
JakeB

For most of the game I had no idea what position/role either Tevez or Park were meant to be filling...my guess is they didnt either.

Park was left-right-winger-centre midfielder-left back, with Tevez filling the role of central-striker-midfielder-runningaboutalot

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:06 PM
tatty

It could be worse, he could be ralph milne.

On second thoughts...

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:08 PM
HarkNowHear

good hair

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:11 PM
JakeB

Talking of Park not knowing where he was playing...the whole attacking quartet was played out of position really.

You'd THINK Ronaldo on the right, Park on the left, Tevez and Rooney swapping from main striker to supporting the striker..maybe drifting out wide from time to time.

But instead we had Park constantly switching position, Tevez running backwards for most of the game, getting swamped by 3 players everytime he went forward. Then of course you have Rooney sat there on the wing, being able to contribute nothing to the game (which of course is not his fault, very much not his fault), and Ronaldo completely on his own up front running into dead ends.

Could you POSSIBLY £#%&! up an attacking 4 anymore than that?

Yes, by taking off the two supposed strikers for another 2 wingers.

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:13 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It could be worse, he could be ralph milne.

On second thoughts...
id rather have Milney in a wheelchair on the pitch rather than Park

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Sparky***

staggering isn't it.

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:20 PM
marlo stansfield

i hate to say it but ive never liked park and never hid the fact i thought he was shit.

all you have to is thinkabout him.
if he was in possession of the ball, he wouldnt do any damage to any team. you see him bombing forward and think..."what the £#%&! are you going to do...?"

he never looks like he knows what he is doing,i still dont even know what his strongest foot is and only god knows his favoured position.

today he worked hard but to no effect. what a useless player he is.

the worst player in our squad. i stand by that.

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:36 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

only reason hes here

Unread 23-04-2008, 10:37 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

only reason hes here
Is that legendary SAF in his front room wearing an alan partridge-style park mask?
Closed Thread