View Poll Results: scousers or arse
scousers 4 8.16%
arsenal 45 91.84%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Ginners

Default vote, liverpool or arsenal

bin dipper @#%&!s or smug french @#%&!s.

personally the thought of meeting the scousers in the final and winning is worth them going through tonight

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:06 PM
MrBishi

VOTE AL QAEDA

Never there when you need 'em

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Rossobianchi

Although i am confident we would beat them if we met, i just can't take that risk. That 90 possibly 120 minutes would be the worse of my life. I'd rather arsenal go through.

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:07 PM
red red robbo

Anyone voting for the scousers must be £#%&!ing mad.

Never mind this "it would be so nice to beat them in the final" %@#$&!s. Remember 2005, I want those @#%&!s out of the competition as soon as possible. Never underestimate the vermin's ability to scab a win in a cup final.

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossobianchi
Although i am confident we would beat them if we met, i just can't take that risk that 90 possibly 120 minutes would be the worse of my life. I'd rather arsenal go through.
i know finals are one off games, but i seriously doubt we would have any problem , and if it was another 4-0 it would go down in history and be remembered for decades.

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Rossobianchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
i know finals are one off games, but i seriously doubt we would have any problem , and if it was another 4-0 it would go down in history and be remembered for decades.
And...if they won on penalties. Seriously i feel sick thinking about it.

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossobianchi
And...if they won on penalties. Seriously i feel sick thinking about it.
you dont get the best things in life unless you take risks, the though of beating them outweights the thought of loosing, think of it like that.

marlo stansfield

dont want arsenal to go through as they could pose tricky in of one off a games.

but there is no doubt in my mind we can beat liverpool in the final and tbh i dont think they will get past chelsea.

liverpool are overrated in europe and we will beat them confortably and remember for all theiir luck we have rooney and ronaldo.

tatty

You should be rooting for the arse for a couple of reasons.

a) Because you hate the dippers

and,

b) You want Arsenal tied up in as many games as possible

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
not sure about that? theyre done as far as the league goes.

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Spiffy

How often do you hear of a team playing in a cup against an opposition who has beaten them twice that season? Reasonably often. How often does it become 3 defeats? Never.

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
You should be rooting for the arse for a couple of reasons.

a) Because you hate the dippers

and,

thats all you need to say

i want scouse to lose every game unless it directly affects us

ie scouse win in league would have benefitted us to some extent

in the champs i want them out. if you think arsenal pose a trickier challenge then how that make sense that you want to face a side that beats them?

scouse out nft

that result is the lesser of 2 evils

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Just to clarify, I presumed the poll was for who to go out.

Shit poll

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
thats all you need to say

i want scouse to lose every game unless it directly affects us

ie scouse win in league would have benefitted us to some extent

in the champs i want them out. if you think arsenal pose a trickier challenge then how that make sense that you want to face a side that beats them?

scouse out nft

that result is the lesser of 2 evils
not quite sure if thats true or not, i personally couldnt stand the inevitable media love in tomorrow mornin if arse win....greatest team ever on earth win again, wengers superstar kids stroll into the semis etc, makes me sick

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:34 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
not quite sure if thats true or not, i personally couldnt stand the inevitable media love in tomorrow mornin if arse win....greatest team ever on earth win again, wengers superstar kids stroll into the semis etc, makes me sick
It'd be worse if it was the vermin.

Super Stevie Me, the kop 12th man, special anfield european nights

Spiffy

Quote:
The legendary Anfield atmosphere led their team to yet another semi final in the European Cup. Torres showed he is he best player in the wo...zzzzzzzzzz.

Billy Baroo

Quote:
we are manchester united

do you understand what that means?

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
we are manchester united

do you understand what that means?
does it mean we blindly hate teams for dominating us in pevious decades, despite them not realisticly challenging us for several years? if so then yes

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
does it mean we blindly hate teams for dominating us in pevious decades, despite them not realisticly challenging us for several years? if so then yes
£#%&! me

some of our support astound me

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Rossobianchi

At least this time its not on sky, GERRRRRAAAARRRRRRDDDD! TORESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Closed Thread