United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Smeggs

Default Anderson

has to start on sunday for me. we were chasing the equaliser when he came on but agianst a very good midfield performance from spurs he started to get things ticking over. mistake not to go with him v spurs. hope saf doesn't make same mistake again.

OH playing for ingurlund on wed may give scholes/carrick an advantage to play. hope anderson doesn't play for brazil.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
has to start on sunday for me. we were chasing the equaliser when he came on but agianst a very good midfield performance from spurs he started to get things ticking over. mistake not to go with him v spurs. hope saf doesn't make same mistake again.

OH playing for ingurlund on wed may give scholes/carrick an advantage to play. hope anderson doesn't play for brazil.
I agree and with Rooney out we are likely to see him play in a much more attacking role if he does play.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I agree and with Rooney out we are likely to see him play in a much more attacking role if he does play.
will be a big loss. we should have enough. will be emotional day for all of us but i don't think it will affect the lads. think it will be a perfect time for that first anderson goal.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Rhodzy

I reckon he will score if he starts.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:23 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's gradually shown more inclination to get forward as the season has gone on. Very encouraging. But I want him played in midfield, not as a secondary striker or other such %@#$&!s.

Think Ronnie and Tevez will play up top. I think Scholes is still not fully match fit, so would go with Carrick and Anderson in the middle, with Giggs and Nani out wide.

Is Evra suspended? We'll definately miss his marauding runs on the left, fantastic player. Seemed to be developing a good understanding with Nani, especially against Pompey recently.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:23 PM
MethodMan

Default Anderson

makes me tingle

Now that is clearly very wrong on a number of levels

Do any of you have a similar sensation?

God help me when he bags his first goal

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:29 PM
El Calafate

Scholes will defo start on Sunday, so will Giggs.

VDS
Wes
Rio
Vidic
O'Shea
Carrick
Scholes
Anderson
Giggs
Ronaldo
Tevez

bench: Pig, Simpson, Hargreaves, Fletcher, Nani.

nft.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:30 PM
dodger

Anderson has been rested too much. He'll lose his form if he doesn't start playing regularly soon.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Rhodzy

When Anderson has started we have only dropped 2 points and that was against Arsenal.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:37 PM
marlo stansfield

he rescued our season tbh.

since coming on a wigan - check our results.

even scholes was poor up until that game imo.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:39 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Anderson has been rested too much. He'll lose his form if he doesn't start playing regularly soon.
I agree with that.

I'm always really disappointed if he doesn't start

Unread 04-02-2008, 06:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

he HAS to start Sunday

and I just have a feeling he will score

Unread 04-02-2008, 06:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Great shout. Agree completely.

He MUST start on Saturday...alongside Scholesy for me.

VDS

O'Shea
Rio
Vidic
Brown

Giggs
Scholes
Anderson
Nani/Park

Ronaldo
Tevez

The old romantic that I am I think it'd be fitting if Scholesy & Giggsy scored a goal each in a 2-0 win.
...although it would be nice for Anderson to score his first in such a crucial/emotional fixture.
He deserves it. He's been £#%&!ing brilliant.

Unread 04-02-2008, 07:51 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Great shout. Agree completely.

He MUST start on Saturday...alongside Scholesy for me.

VDS

O'Shea
Rio
Vidic
Brown

Giggs
Scholes
Anderson
Nani/Park

Ronaldo
Tevez

The old romantic that I am I think it'd be fitting if Scholesy & Giggsy scored a goal each in a 2-0 win.
...although it would be nice for Anderson to score his first in such a crucial/emotional fixture.
He deserves it. He's been £#%&!ing brilliant.
Old and new alike hey MJ? I like it

Yea, same XI for me, but I'd definitely have Nani instead of Park. Park works hard, especially when pressing the opposition, but whenever we get forward, more often then not our fluid attacks seem to break down when he gets the ball. Very poor final pass.

Nani can be frustrating, but I think he does link better with the likes of Ronnie, Tevez, Rooney etc. Much rather he played.

£#%&! KFC - You always have a feeling Anderson will score

Unread 04-02-2008, 07:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Nani can be frustrating, but I think he does link better with the likes of Ronnie, Tevez, Rooney etc. Much rather he played.

£#%&! KFC - You always have a feeling Anderson will score

no that's Wee Man who has bet him solidly for first goal before he even signed for us....not too bothered if he scores as long as he plays because we are a much better team with him in the line-up

but how fitting it would be if he scores his first goal on Sunday because the kid is United imo....would defo make a sex wee if he did

agreed on Nani I want him to start also

team should be

VDS
Neville (or Brown)
Vida
Rio
O'Shea

Nani
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs

Ronaldo
Tevez

it won't be of course

Unread 04-02-2008, 07:55 PM
borsuk

re nani i don't think there's much to choose between him and park in terms of their influence on our play atm. we can all see that nani has the potential to be a very very good player, whereas i doubt park will ever be more than a decent squad player. the more games nani gets, the more we'll know about how he might develop.

Unread 04-02-2008, 08:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

btw check Anderson at the goal celebrations

giving it a big ''£#%&! you'' to the Spurs fans, watch the celebrations again if you didn't see it, he did the same thing at Anfield and the Emirates...quality

Unread 04-02-2008, 08:14 PM
legendary saf

Hoping for this team

VDS

Brown
Ferdinand
Vidic
O'Shea

Nani
Anderson
Carrick/Scholes
Giggs

Tevez
Ronnie

Unread 04-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Rhodzy

My team

Anderson---------Manucho

45-0 win

Unread 04-02-2008, 08:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
btw check Anderson at the goal celebrations

giving it a big ''£#%&! you'' to the Spurs fans, watch the celebrations again if you didn't see it, he did the same thing at Anfield and the Emirates...quality
Yeah, noticed that! ....Anderson £#%&!ing loves it!!

Great Tevez 'Goon' as well!.....someone was calling out for one of these a while ago.
Of course he got a yellow card ...but I suppose a natural, joyous reaction to a last gasp goal is a cautionable offence
Closed Thread