United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Sparky***

Default Is it worrying that Liverpool are "due a result against us"

haven't beaten us at Anthill for 6 years.

Unread 14-12-2007, 07:34 PM
1MUFC

Its not worrying me.

wiganste

not really worrying.

We'll beat them on Sunday but our good run won't last for ever. Anyhoo, they had their 1 result against us in the cup a couple of years ago.

MJ Ramone

Yeah, I keep making this point in every thread about the game on Sunday.
You can feel it in your bones really...well I can anyway.

Unread 14-12-2007, 07:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

No....they are shite, we are champions ( as I hope we continue to remind them on Sunday) and we will win

oh and Rooney will score....

Unread 14-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Mr_Ed

Hardly the end of the world though if we did lose...

We should win as we are the better side but it depends which United turn up. If we play to our strenghts and play well then we will win.

Unread 14-12-2007, 07:56 PM
naes_sean

they need the win more than we do. saying that, we'll win.

Unread 14-12-2007, 08:09 PM
BarryX

I'd be more worried about getting covered in a plastic cup full of shit and piss, if I was going to the game. Which I am not. We will metaphorically shit on the vermin, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON

Unread 14-12-2007, 08:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
I'd be more worried about getting covered in a plastic cup full of shit and piss, if I was going to the game. Which I am not. We will metaphorically shit on the vermin, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON
oh Anderson.....

Unread 14-12-2007, 08:20 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
No....they are shite, we are champions ( as I hope we continue to remind them on Sunday) and we will win

oh and Rooney will score....
Yes i agree i think we'll win as well, but it should be close, but lets do away with this nonsense that the vermin are shit, they have a talented squad, and are strong in midfield. but i think we'll exploit their primary weakness which is a slow rearguard.

Unread 14-12-2007, 08:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

they are shite...or at least the ''football'' they play is

Torres is a quality player and babel could be apart from that it's the same shite as last year

Arseanl completely played them off the park and they couldn't even beat a poor Chelsea team, the same team we put to bed a few weeks later without breaking sweat

Chelsea have improved significantly since then the Dippers haven;'t

Unread 14-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Sparky***

I'm a great believer in these things. I always get worried when sky sports news start throwing around stats like these.

As soon as someone mentioned that Bolton haven't beaten us at home in 30 years or something i thought "there you go, the tempting of fate" and low and behold what happened.

Despite how glib and dismissive some are on this thread, I'm not. They are not quite the shower of shit that some United fans would have you believe. And would be just typical for the likes of Harry Kewell and Dirk Diggler to play out of their skin against us. Also you have to allow for the fact that the ref will give them everything as is always the case at anfield.

Unread 14-12-2007, 09:07 PM
redmike

Quote:
they are shite...or at least the ''football'' they play is

Torres is a quality player and babel could be apart from that it's the same shite as last year

Arseanl completely played them off the park and they couldn't even beat a poor Chelsea team, the same team we put to bed a few weeks later without breaking sweat

Chelsea have improved significantly since then the Dippers haven;'t
But on that basis we couldn't beat bolton, and they took them apart.

Look i agree with you that utd are a better side, and play more attractive football, but that don't make the dippers shit.

And just torres and babel are quality, no mention of gerrard, mascherano or alonso are you seriously with a straight face telling me that they are not quality, come on off with the red tints..

Unread 14-12-2007, 09:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
But on that basis we couldn't beat bolton, and they took them apart.

Look i agree with you that utd are a better side, and play more attractive football, but that don't make the dippers shit.

And just torres and babel are quality, no mention of gerrard, mascherano or alonso are you seriously with a straight face telling me that they are not quality, come on off with the red tints..
Mascherano is totally over-rated, Hargreaves is a far better player as for Gerrard he's really domninated against us in the last few years eh as has Alonso, not

Unread 14-12-2007, 10:39 PM
redmike

Quote:
Mascherano is totally over-rated, Hargreaves is a far better player as for Gerrard he's really domninated against us in the last few years eh as has Alonso, not
£#%&!, you really have got those red specs on tonight mate.
If its top red points you looking for, then you've whipped me.

Unread 14-12-2007, 10:42 PM
1MUFC

Mascherano is shit, thank £#%&! we didn’t go for him, isn’t half as good as Hargreaves. Thankfully tevez arrived out of the two.

Unread 14-12-2007, 10:43 PM
HollowmanVIII

In the league they are due a result I guess. However, they did beat us in The F.A Cup 05/06 and Anfailed.

Unread 14-12-2007, 10:47 PM
mark o

It would be worrying me if we were due a result against them.

As we're not I continue to bask in and enjoy our current (and future) games against the Scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 15-12-2007, 12:12 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Mascherano is shit, thank £#%&! we didn’t go for him, .

And if we did sign him, no doubt you'd be telling everyone how good a player he is, you and others remind me of blinkered dippers fans who banged on over the years how shit giggs, scholes, beckham and keano were.
When everyone else new that they were talking complete %@#$&!s.

Unread 15-12-2007, 12:15 PM
AjaxRed

Doens't bother me one bit, I'm sure they feel they're due 7 titles aswell.
Closed Thread