United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Default Ronaldo Confession

Before you start telling me i'm not a red - dont bother, i've heard it all before and you dont know what your talking about.

Now, let me explain. I cant stand him. I hate everything he stands for. I admire his football skills and what he has contributed to united this season, but i just cant stand the £#%&!er. It's very much like with Beckham - total legend on the park but i just could never really think of him as a united player. I do want to like Ronaldo, i really do, because he's a £#%&!ing ace footballer but he's basically just not my kind of bloke.

I cant quite put my finger on why, it's really just 'gut instinct' which to be fair has served me well over the years in general life.

que the 'you're not a united fan' rants...

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Papadoc

hmmm

Is that cos he doesn't play for your team

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc
hmmm

Is that cos he doesn't play for your team
He does play for my team, mufc. my local team that i grew up with. and he's been £#%&!ing brilliant this year.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Paul Salford

I think a lot of people share that view because it is widely accepted that sooner or later he is going to £#%&! off abroad to ply his trade. I understand that and accept it and still like him just like any other top player, but i know where certain people are coming from, he's not going to be here like giggsy etc etc.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Salford
I think a lot of people share that view because it is widely accepted that sooner or later he is going to £#%&! off abroad to ply his trade. I understand that and accept it and still like him just like any other top player, but i know where certain people are coming from, he's not going to be here like giggsy etc etc.
yeah that could be part of it.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Papadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Salford

Fair point but it's our job to make him want to stay, winning trophies and supporting him the United way

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
yeah that could be part of it.
Not as big a part as you being an unbelievably miserable, slapped arse of a man for whom death would be a relief, if not for you, for society.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Not as big a part as you being an unbelievably miserable, slapped arse of a man for whom death would be a relief, if not for you, for society.
cant be that miserable because that made me chuckle

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:34 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
cant be that miserable because that made me chuckle
Good, you do need to lighten up.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Now that revulvas been banned from using his dads computer i'll probably cheer up no end

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:44 AM
walker1978

Quote:

why ? just because he doesnt quite like someone as a person the same as you do.

not everybody likes everybody

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Before you start telling me i'm not a red - dont bother, i've heard it all before and you dont know what your talking about.

Now, let me explain. I cant stand him. I hate everything he stands for. I admire his football skills and what he has contributed to united this season, but i just cant stand the £#%&!er. It's very much like with Beckham - total legend on the park but i just could never really think of him as a united player. I do want to like Ronaldo, i really do, because he's a £#%&!ing ace footballer but he's basically just not my kind of bloke.

I cant quite put my finger on why, it's really just 'gut instinct' which to be fair has served me well over the years in general life.

que the 'you're not a united fan' rants...

Your right he is a @#%&!,lets get rid.

[SIZE="7"]RONALDO OUT

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1978
why ? just because he doesnt quite like someone as a person the same as you do.

not everybody likes everybody

Ooh, do you want to be his boyfriend?

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:46 AM
walker1978

Quote:
thats rubbish

must do better.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
I'm not that £#%&!ing jolly yet.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:48 AM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy

[SIZE="7"]RONALDO OUT

yeah because that is EXACTLY what he said.

get a grip

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

I've made thisa happy thread.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:50 AM
walker1978

Quote:
I've made thisa happy thread.
yeah i suppose you have

gay = happy

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy

RONALDO OUT
Never said that. £#%&! if he see's out his career at united and continues to be one of the best players in the world then great. Just not my kind thats all.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I think it's mostly because he's full of himself. Which is probably what makes him so good, if he wasnt full of confidence he probably wouldnt be the talent that he is. But he is just SO full of himself and frankly it makes me sick! again i'm not doubting his quality or what he's done for us this year but i can just never see me thinking of him with the same affection as i have for players like hughes, giggs, robson, cantona etc.
Closed Thread