United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 08-03-2018, 08:49 AM
believe

Exclamation TV you can't actually believe anyone watches

Was just killing time and noticed a new series of Benidorm on ITVplayer. f*** me what a load of shite that's become. I used to enjoy it mildly when it first came out but now it's like the equivalent of watching someone fart.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:11 AM
guerreiro

Mrs Brown Boys - heard about it a lot and spotted it on so gave it a few minutes. I felt ashamed. Quite shocking that people can enjoy it

Old 08-03-2018, 09:13 AM
redhegemony

Anything with wedding shit in it. 99% of ITV.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Big Norm

All soap operas. All house buying programmes.* All house decorating programmes.

*edit, except for the Channel 4 one about properties abroad that has the bird with the smashing busters presenting it.

Happy international women's day btw.

Poop

Having teeth pulled is more entertaining than listening those cretins and their wacky BANTZ every Saturday. f***ing state of them, shower of washed up f***ing degenerate gambling, alcoholic cokehead f***s.

Lets go over to Chris Kamara now, who is watching Wigan away to Charlton. Chris, what's just happened?

I don't know Jeff!

Aaaaaahahahahaha! LOL! Wasn't that hilarious Merse? Hahahaha! That's our Kammy! Oh the tears are rolling!

f*** off.

Sapien

Anything with a judging panel

Old 08-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Cream

People get dragged into watching any old shite. Even a programme about other people watching TV.

But that's life with esther rantzen. Who are we to judge judy?

The popularity of certain shows confuses me. Baking, dancing and whatnot. Mostly baking though.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Chorlton74

eastenders
mrs brown
dancing on ice
soccer am

what is wrong with these people.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:29 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop

Having teeth pulled is more entertaining than listening those cretins and their wacky BANTZ every Saturday. f***ing state of them, shower of washed up f***ing degenerate gambling, alcoholic cokehead f***s.

Lets go over to Chris Kamara now, who is watching Wigan away to Charlton. Chris, what's just happened?

I don't know Jeff!

Aaaaaahahahahaha! LOL! Wasn't that hilarious Merse? Hahahaha! That's our Kammy! Oh the tears are rolling!

f*** off.
Your right about Kamara, made a career from being thick as f***. It annoys me. I've seen him on a number things and he clearly has the iq of a child. And hes coining it in. The professionals who prepare and just do a good job so go unnoticed must be spewing sometimes. Just one look at his tache and realising the work that must go into it tells you all you need to know. Utter c***.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:31 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
People get dragged into watching any old shite. Even a programme about other people watching TV.

But that's life with esther rantzen. Who are we to judge judy?

The popularity of certain shows confuses me. Baking, dancing and whatnot. Mostly baking though.
I no have a TV full stop and so avoid being dragged into watching shite

If I wish to watch something I download and watch without adverts if it's shite then it's deleted and I move on to something better .It's amazing how much nonsense you swerve using this approach