United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 28-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Chris Quayd

Default Nazi Civil War

In the black corner (shirt) top shagger Max Mosley does his bit for free speech, in opposition to the black corner/race; the Bormann Babes of the Daily Mail.

The Prosecution:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rgy-trial.html

The Defence:

If only fred had a legal type schooled in the ways of the far right to wipe the smIRK off both their faces.

Old 28-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Ethers

That interview was absolute car crash viewing last night. The bit where he takes his phone out ffs

Not really followed the story much other than catching the interview though, why on earth did he agree to do it?!

Old 28-02-2018, 10:57 PM
sub three hours

I thought it was a bit of a non story really. It was over 50 years ago and he has probably grown up now and seen the errors of his ways, in the same way that most of the rest of the country has......and at least he is donating to Labour and not the bloody Torys

Old 28-02-2018, 11:35 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
I thought it was a bit of a non story really. It was over 50 years ago and he has probably grown up now and seen the errors of his ways, in the same way that most of the rest of the country has......and at least he is donating to Labour and not the bloody Torys
Dig a little deeper in to who he is specifically funding.

Then join the dots.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:08 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Then join the dots.

Shit! He funds Watson and his donation was at the time of the attempted Labour coup. I've changed my mind now.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That interview was absolute car crash viewing last night. The bit where he takes his phone out ffs

Not really followed the story much other than catching the interview though, why on earth did he agree to do it?!
And the mental (also physical) midget tries telling him off.

She made a bigger fool of herself than he did.

Incidentally, I had no idea he was Oswald's kid. 'are you a racist?'

Old 01-03-2018, 02:20 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Then join the dots.
Not obvious at the moment as this could be part and parcel of the West Mids Ian McNicol thing or could be the'Dirty Digger' firing one off across the bows after last week's Corbyn 'we're coming for you with Leavson 2 ' speech.

Maybe a bit of both and fingers crossed that the Harry Potter woman get dragged through the mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Incidentally, I had no idea he was Oswald's kid. '
f***ing hell Cream

Next you'll be telling us that you didn't know that his dad was the Baron of Ancoats and that Mosley St was named after the family

Old 01-03-2018, 10:22 AM
The taste of syphillis

Was probably his brief on the phone resigning

Old Max was shaking like a shitting dog at one point

Very odd agreeing to do that spot

Old 01-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

f***ing hell Cream

Next you'll be telling us that you didn't know that his dad was the Baron of Ancoats and that Mosley St was named after the family

Wondered why young Max was campaigning in Manchester.

For some reason I had always assumed we hanged Mosely. Probably conflated him with Lord Haw.

Saw an interview with Oswald on youtube t'other day and he was at pains to come across all reasonable and misunderstood. Deluded, of course, but would likely do well in today's climate.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Wondered why young Max was campaigning in Manchester.

For some reason I had always assumed we hanged Mosely. Probably conflated him with Lord Haw.

Saw an interview with Oswald on youtube t'other day and he was at pains to come across all reasonable and misunderstood. Deluded, of course, but would likely do well in today's climate.

https://youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I