United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music

Old 28-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Cream

Default 'hurray - no white men nominated fror Grammys!' -Graun

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...ardi-b-rapsody

Quote:
Grammys 2018: not a rock guitar solo to be heard as awards embrace women and hip-hop
More inclusive voting means a woman could win best rap album for only the second time since Lauryn Hill won with the Fugees in 1997
Great stuff.

More 'inclusive' voting proves that music traditionally dominated by white males is basically terrible.

That's just good science.

Old 28-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...ardi-b-rapsody

Great stuff.

More 'inclusive' voting proves that music traditionally dominated by white males is basically terrible.

That's just good science.
Big Sean? Cardi B? Migos?

They're all fucking garbage.

Old 28-01-2018, 04:51 PM
20 times

White men are persecuted tbf

Old 28-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
White men are persecuted tbf
Well i can't think of any off the top of my head who make decent music to be honest.

Having said that... that list of artists is mostly shite.

Old 28-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Jesus the guardian hate men these days. Bunch of entitled bags working that paper.

Old 28-01-2018, 05:01 PM
TheFatGoth

Not even televising any of the rock/metal awards.

Old 28-01-2018, 05:03 PM
irk

Nothing can be judged on merit. The value of all things is to be determined not by an notion of quality but on the virtue points to be scored with reference to racial and/or gender basedinclusivity and diversity.

Any dissent will draw the response - “poor white men” as everyone knows there are no individual white men trying to do things just an enormous and amorphous evil mass in the shape of a giant thrusting penis intent on raping all women of colour.

Old 28-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well i can't think of any off the top of my head who make decent music to be honest.

You're aware Ed Sheeran has an album out, right?

Old 28-01-2018, 05:05 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

There’s loads mate. It’s persecution mate.

White genocide

Old 28-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Nothing can be judged on merit. The value of all things is to be determined not by an notion of quality but on the virtue points to be scored with reference to racial and/or gender basedinclusivity and diversity.

Any dissent will draw the response - “poor white men” as everyone knows there are no individual white men trying to do things just an enormous and amorphous evil mass in the shape of a giant thrusting penis intent on raping all women of colour.
It's also rendered the MOBOS etc irrelevant.