United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 24-12-2017, 07:58 AM
ziggyman17

Default Paul Scholes..

Applied for the under 23 coach last season and got blanked.. I think the club mesed up here.. Wanted to start coaching at a younger level and work his way up the ladder..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...TV-truths.html

Old 24-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Applied for the under 23 coach last season and got blanked.. I think the club mesed up here.. Wanted to start coaching at a younger level and work his way up the ladder..

Yeah why get people with pedigree who understand the club eh

Old 24-12-2017, 10:16 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17

I can't help but think we've missed a trick here but it puts all that 'boyhood Latics fan' and 'would only be involved with Oldham after playing career finished' stuff to bed doesn't it?

Old 24-12-2017, 10:30 AM
puressence

Will be at City soon. Yhihf

Old 24-12-2017, 10:37 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Will be at City soon. Yhihf

Hmmmm....Apparently a number of our former players have chosen to put their lads into City's youth system over ours too.

Old 24-12-2017, 01:31 PM
TreeFiddy

Remember what an absolute f***ing pleasure it was to watch the ginger genius play for United every week? Special player. Watching United brings me no joy these days.

Old 24-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Ethers

“Neville is good at arguments. He likes them. He usually wins them. 'I get United fans having a go at me on Twitter sometimes,' he says, referring to the conversation he's just had. 'Every so often I'll get their number and ring them up.'”

Strange lie

Old 24-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“Neville is good at arguments. He likes them. He usually wins them. 'I get United fans having a go at me on Twitter sometimes,' he says, referring to the conversation he's just had. 'Every so often I'll get their number and ring them up.'”

Strange lie
PM number.

Old 24-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Strange lie
"who the f*** is tony adams?"

Old 24-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
"who the f*** is tony adams?"

“I know who Tony Adams is you fooking dick”

Classic