United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming

Old 16-09-2017, 06:39 PM
dunk

Default Fifa 18

Demo is out, if you're in interested..

Not bad. Looks great, plays like you're on rails. Same old same old..

That story mode is back, the kid that started at United last year is playing for Chelsea now though

Old 16-09-2017, 06:48 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Demo is out, if you're in interested..

Not bad. Looks great, plays like you're on rails. Same old same old..

That story mode is back, the kid that started at United last year is playing for Chelsea now though
He'll be at real madrid next year and dead by christmas .

Old 16-09-2017, 06:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
He'll be at real madrid next year and dead by christmas .
Funnily enough there is a pic of him in a Madrid shirt

Old 16-09-2017, 07:01 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Funnily enough there is a pic of him in a Madrid shirt
I wonder if Fifa will write in him getting booed and bananard after his misses some chances in Madrid.

Old 16-09-2017, 07:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
I wonder if Fifa will write in him getting booed and bananard after his misses some chances in Madrid.
Was getting booed for Chelsea

Old 16-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Sparky***

f***ing story mode ffs.

Haven't played FIFA in years, scripted piece of shite.

Old 16-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
f***ing story mode ffs.

Haven't played FIFA in years, scripted piece of shite.
Correct. It's utterly atrocious against the CPU - you can start off smashing 'better' teams in legendary , but after a while on 17!- I had built the greatest squad possible - you suddenly find that cloggers like burnley, stoke etc can disposess global superstars without any effort. Will never buy FIFA again. Pes is no doubt flawed but it doesn't have elastic band difficulty iirc

Old 16-09-2017, 11:38 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Correct. It's utterly atrocious against the CPU - you can start off smashing 'better' teams in legendary , but after a while on 17!- I had built the greatest squad possible - you suddenly find that cloggers like burnley, stoke etc can disposess global superstars without any effort. Will never buy FIFA again. Pes is no doubt flawed but it doesn't have elastic band difficulty iirc
You basically just reviewed Ultimate team too. In the last Fifa i played ( 15 ) i had a beastly UT team, including legendary players.

I found the better the team i had, the worse they were if i came against a really low ranked team. The game clearly levels the players out, crippling your players speed so that the bronze opponent has a chance.

fake basically.

Old 17-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
You basically just reviewed Ultimate team too. In the last Fifa i played ( 15 ) i had a beastly UT team, including legendary players.

I found the better the team i had, the worse they were if i came against a really low ranked team. The game clearly levels the players out, crippling your players speed so that the bronze opponent has a chance.

fake basically.
Even though it's a dick move, I can understand why they do it for UT - if you just end up getting smashed by players with great teams you might not play it and spend more money on packs. Dick move, but sound in the heads of economically driven EA

But against the CPU? Why? If I spend countless hours building a world beating side with f***ing notts county I expect to be able to reap the reward....

Old 17-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Clarkie

Win 5 games in a row online, lose 6 in a row. Couthino out muscling Valencia ffs.

f*** off