United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink

Old 03-07-2017, 06:26 PM
irk

Default I think I might be dying

I've just made sausage, chips, and peas for me and the mrs. She's out so I plated her one up (steady). That's when disaster struck.

As I put a heavy dish over the plate it slipped from my grasp and fell onto and smashed the tempered glass plate from IKEA on which her delicious healthy meal was sat resulting in shards, and slivers of glass all over her grub and the worktop.

As an aside, I know I could have given her mine and got myself something else, but those that know me know I'm a selfish twat so this was never happening. Instead I texted her to tell her to get something else as her meal was kaput.

However, I was wary of the fact that my tempting tasty meal may have been in the vicinity of the fall out and sustained collateral damage, but after a quick inspection with my less than 20/20 vision greed got the better of me and, reader, I scoffed it.

When I finished went to clear up and this was when I noticed there were tiny glass fragments all over the shop.

I've got a bit of stomach ache but it might just be anxiety. What's the prognosis?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:28 PM
redhegemony

Did you cut your finger?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:28 PM
no fun

It's not the glass that will kill you it's the germs on the glass

Drink a bottle of windowlene and you'll be reet

Old 03-07-2017, 06:29 PM
waynes ear's

Old 03-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Well, well well......

And you were fearing nuclear warfare..

Tridon't worry about your inside being slowly shredded to ribbbons..

Have a lovely evening...

Old 03-07-2017, 06:36 PM
rockored2

Seems to be a similarity with this post and a recent post from someone from a similar area of Manchester.

Cant quite put my finger (no pun intended) on it, it will come (certainly no pun intended) to me soon.

Seems you have difficulties with minor domestic incidents?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I've just made sausage, chips, and peas for me and the mrs. She's out so I plated her one up (steady). That's when disaster struck.

As I put a heavy dish over the plate it slipped from my grasp and fell onto and smashed the tempered glass plate from IKEA on which her delicious healthy meal was sat resulting in shards, and slivers of glass all over her grub and the worktop.

As an aside, I know I could have given her mine and got myself something else, but those that know me know I'm a selfish twat so this was never happening. Instead I texted her to tell her to get something else as her meal was kaput.

However, I was wary of the fact that my tempting tasty meal may have been in the vicinity of the fall out and sustained collateral damage, but after a quick inspection with my less than 20/20 vision greed got the better of me and, reader, I scoffed it.

When I finished went to clear up and this was when I noticed there were tiny glass fragments all over the shop.

I've got a bit of stomach ache but it might just be anxiety. What's the prognosis?
I think you'd have noticed as you chewed it... unless you swallow your food whole.

It's probably just a big old fart rumbling around.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:38 PM
no fun

Did you have gravy with it?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:40 PM
irk

You can just see my plate in the top left. The prevailing winds from the kitchen window were blowing towards it.

Before you start those sausages ar perfect. Bury Market Old English cooked low and slow so the juices caramelise. They are not burnt. They're full of hazardous glass but they were cooked to perfection. Chipolinos done in the actifry. Petits pois microwaved.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:43 PM
rockored2

Sausage murder right there