United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum

Old 18-06-2017, 10:26 PM
wiganste

Default Cancer is a c***

Some of you may have seen my twitter post the other day

For those that haven't , my girls brother in law is gonna die soon. And by soon I mean within 48 hours. He has 2 girls who are 9 & 4 and are f***ing awesome and I love them like my own. Absolutely gutted for everyone concerned. What a f***ing c*** this disease is. The 4 year old is a little darling and I'm absolutely heartbroken for her

So yeah, f*** off cancer you c***

Old 18-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Some of you may have seen my twitter post the other day

For those that haven't , my girls brother in law is gonna die soon. And by soon I mean within 48 hours. He has 2 girls who are 9 & 4 and are f***ing awesome and I love them like my own. Absolutely gutted for everyone concerned. What a f***ing c*** this disease is. The 4 year old is a little darling and I'm absolutely heartbroken for her

So yeah, f*** off cancer you c***
f***ing hell, that's awful. sorry pal

Old 18-06-2017, 10:39 PM
silv

Sorry bud

It is a c*** but that one is a real heartbreaker for the kids.

Take solace in knowing they'll have a top bloke like you around to look after them

Old 18-06-2017, 10:48 PM
armchair

Has he been in hospital a while?

My whole thing when i get it is just to have a holiday then jump off the ferry. No way I'm going through the 'treatment.' Just no way.

Old 18-06-2017, 10:55 PM
goldfinger II

Sorry, man. That's horrible.

Old 18-06-2017, 11:04 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Has he been in hospital a while?

My whole thing when i get it is just to have a holiday then jump off the ferry. No way I'm going through the 'treatment.' Just no way.
Been in about a week now. He's on all kinds of machines and they're turning them off one by one as we speak. He'll be dead in a day or two. Surprised he's lasted so long. Proper fighter

Old 19-06-2017, 12:07 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Been in about a week now. He's on all kinds of machines and they're turning them off one by one as we speak. He'll be dead in a day or two. Surprised he's lasted so long. Proper fighter
is he still; coherent? my bro was a popper drugged up veggie for 6 months. it was horrifying.

if it happened to me i'm going out quick, maybe try some evel knievel jump

Old 19-06-2017, 12:29 AM
naes_sean

Ffs. Sorry mate.

f*** cancer.

Old 19-06-2017, 12:53 AM
The taste of syphillis

Close friend of mine retired three years ago. Just had two tumours taken out of his brain in the memory part. Got it all but just told him histology is that its the most aggressive type and will return. If he sees his daughter get wed next year he probably won't know what f***ing day it is never mind who she is.

Not as bad as Ste's lad but three f***ing years retirement after a hard graft.

Old 19-06-2017, 05:33 AM
no fun

Shite

That's f**king bobbins

Keep an eye on the kids ste, if anyone can make them laugh its you you daft twat

Last edited by no fun; 19-06-2017 at 07:06 AM.