United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2015, 01:51 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs down Raymond Domenech

Former France manager Raymond Domenech believes Hugo Lloris would be wasting his time moving to United.

Unlike rivals Manchester City, Chelsea or Arsenal, the manager says United are no longer big enough.
'I have no decision to take for him, but in my opinion he has to play in Chelsea, Arsenal, or Manchester City, to play in the European Cup,' he said.

'Tottenham is a big club – it is not the biggest. Manchester United qualified for the Champions League, but I can't see really the difference with Tottenham.
'For me, it's Chelsea, Arsenal, or Manchester City. Because I think Manchester United is no more a big club, in England, for me. I think like that.
'I think Arsenal will be every time a big club, Chelsea also – City is becoming a big club – but I think United is with Tottenham, with the other clubs. Not one of the biggest clubs, so there's no difference.

Unread 05-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Why Don?

File alongside Harry Kewell.

Unread 05-07-2015, 01:59 AM
taff

probably hates united after paddy handed him his arse at the world cup.

Unread 05-07-2015, 02:04 AM
RedMenace

He's notoriously mental wouldn't waste much time worrying about his witterings.

Unread 05-07-2015, 02:04 AM
Clarkie

Proposed to his missus on live TV.

Nuff said

Unread 05-07-2015, 02:15 AM
tatty

Classic Raymers.

Unread 05-07-2015, 02:34 AM
moyescaust

@#%&!.

Hope he dies in a lawn mower accident.

Unread 05-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Grimson

He used astrology when picking his teams.

Unread 05-07-2015, 03:21 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He used astrology when picking his teams.
Beats using a tombola

Unread 05-07-2015, 03:46 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyescaust
c***.

Hope he dies in a lawn mower accident.
My Uncles father tipped his ride on mower and severed his leg (he died). I don't know why the dead mans cord thing didn't work.

Unread 05-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Former France manager Raymond Domenech believes Hugo Lloris would be wasting his time moving to United.

Unlike rivals Manchester City, Chelsea or Arsenal, the manager says United are no longer big enough.
'I have no decision to take for him, but in my opinion he has to play in Chelsea, Arsenal, or Manchester City, to play in the European Cup,' he said.

'Tottenham is a big club – it is not the biggest. Manchester United qualified for the Champions League, but I can't see really the difference with Tottenham.
'For me, it's Chelsea, Arsenal, or Manchester City. Because I think Manchester United is no more a big club, in England, for me. I think like that.
'I think Arsenal will be every time a big club, Chelsea also – City is becoming a big club – but I think United is with Tottenham, with the other clubs. Not one of the biggest clubs, so there's no difference.
Ten years without winning the league the mad £#%&!

Unread 05-07-2015, 03:56 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Mates with wenger trying to influence some transfer target I imagine. schneiderlin probably. You'd have to be pretty £#%&!ing stupid to believe any of that shit though.

Wonder what the context was.

Unread 05-07-2015, 07:46 AM
Curtis

This coming from a man who's selection policy included such benchmark sensibilities as refusing to play Phillipe Mexes because he was a Leo.

Unread 05-07-2015, 08:18 AM
saffers

Some doomlord reds on here probably agree with him.

Unread 05-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Some doomlord reds on here probably agree with him.
Quote:
JFT24: angrydimaria, Arnold Muhren, Baron, barrington avenue, biggyjaay, Chatom, Clarkie, Doctor Hver, Ginners, irk, Jan Kubis, Knockers, macawber, marlo, Marlon Van Baron, Moronic, Norm, oohahhpaulmcgrath, patty1038, rustling jimmies, saffers, ScarFace, Stubbsy, Venceremos

Unread 05-07-2015, 09:43 AM
saffers

Unread 05-07-2015, 09:58 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You're out of order.

Unread 05-07-2015, 10:06 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
My Uncles father tipped his ride on mower and severed his leg (he died). I don't know why the dead mans cord thing didn't work.
The corpse had such a lovely stripe pattern he had an open casket

Unread 05-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!in crackpot

Unread 05-07-2015, 10:40 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You're out of order.
Closed Thread