United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 02:43 PM
ZiggyStardust

Football Brian Kidd

Brian Kidd

I decided to do my next Utd video compilation on another of the hero's of 68, Brian Kidd

Kidd is not a popular figure amongst Utd's support these days due to being part of the Man City coaching staff but as a player and then assistant manager, he made a huge contribution to Utd's success down through the years

Kidd made his debut at the start of the 1967-68 season as an 18 year old and would go onto have a fantastic debut season scoring 17 goals including one in the European Cup Final on his 19th birthday (as well as setting one up for Bobby Charlton)

He was far more than just a goal poacher as he also possessed very good dribbling skills which often saw him deployed in a wide role as well as the ability to score great goals

Little did Kidd realise when lifting the European Cup in 68 that this would be the last piece of silverware he would lift in his playing career
Utd went into serious decline after the win in 68 and Kidd would eventually be sold to Arsenal in 1974 however he returned to the club as part of Alex Ferguson's back room staff to help the club back to the top of English football

Old 03-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Sparky***

Fucking blue cunt

Old 03-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fucking blue cunt

Old 03-10-2014, 03:13 PM
HotChip

Fuck Brian Kidd, the gormless blue twat.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Denis Law is forgiven as he actually started at City.

Schmikes, Cole, Hughes etc can fuck off for just being too lazy to move from Alderley Edge.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Love these comps, tbh. Great work.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:29 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Love these comps, tbh. Great work.
me too....apart from this one obviously

Old 03-10-2014, 03:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

Not sure why some fans have a problem with Kiddo

Nobody seemed to have a problem with him coming back to the club as part of Fergie's backroom staff despite the fact he played for City after leaving us and even scored against us while he was there

But now that he is part of City's coaching staff it's gotten some fans knickers in a twist
I doubt he is a particularly wealthy individual so when he got offered a good job in City's coaching staff I'm not sure why he shouldn't take it

It's not like he's bad mouthed the club since he left

Old 03-10-2014, 03:38 PM
forzagarza

Its because they're essentially bitter scouse twats who are unable to control their basic animal emotions. In other words they are mentally weak, its a miracle that all their personal relationships aren't features on Jeremy Kyle.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Not sure why some fans have a problem with Kiddo

Nobody seemed to have a problem with him coming back to the club as part of Fergie's backroom staff despite the fact he played for City after leaving us and even scored against us while he was there

But now that he is part of City's coaching staff it's gotten some fans knickers in a twist
I doubt he is a particularly wealthy individual so when he got offered a good job in City's coaching staff I'm not sure why he shouldn't take it

It's not like he's bad mouthed the club since he left
Was a bit of a rat bastard while at the club with Fergie by all accounts. But I agree in general.
Closed Thread