United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2014, 04:56 PM
gbmufc

Default C......o on Louis radar

C......o might be in the frame for the right wing back slot as Big Louis suggests that if he discusses him in the press the price will go up Good player but we have had players before that looked good in a tournament

I cannot talk about C......o, because if I say something about him the price will rise

Louis Van Gaal

Arsenal and Liverpool are also rumoured to be interested, but both Arsene Wenger and Brendan Rodgers are unwilling to meet Fiorentina's asking-price after already making numerous big-money purchases during the transfer window.

That gives United the upper hand as they seek to complete the signing before the start of the new Premier League campaign, and reports claim that the Old Trafford hierarchy are ready to seal Cuadrado's signature by offering him a lucrative long-term deal.

And speaking in the wake of United's 3-1 Champions Cup victory over Liverpool, Van Gaal admitted he was reluctant to talk about Cuadrado as it would result in Fiorentina demanding a higher price for his services.

Talking to journalists he said: "I cannot talk about C......o, because if I say something about him the price will rise."

Unread 05-08-2014, 04:58 PM
andyroo

Take this bloody thread down then, you've just added two million to the asking price :shakehead:

Unread 05-08-2014, 05:06 PM
dunk

Fail

Unread 05-08-2014, 05:09 PM
gbmufc

yeah ok. Vidal must be worth 150 million by now then! And if the press are talking about him it aint exactly under the radar is it,

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:31 PM
rebelcountyred

Who is @#%&!o?

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Who is @#%&!o?
we are not allowed to say, his value will go up

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:35 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
we are not allowed to say, his value will go up
@#%&!o, @#%&!o, @#%&!o, there I said it, not my money

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Who is @#%&!o?
This £#%&!ing mess.

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
@#%&!o, @#%&!o, @#%&!o, there I said it, not my money
lets £#%&!ing burn glazers pocket. @#%&!o,@#%&!o,@#%&!o,@#%&!o,@#%&!o,@#%&!o,@#%&!o,@#%&!o

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Wez

http://www.football-italia.net/53513...tinas-cuadrado

Serenity Now

GBMUFCers laying waste to the club's carefully prepared summer transfer plans. Again. You'd think he'd have learned by now :shakehead:

Aman27deep

Boom

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Rhodzy

Don't like his hair.

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
C......o might be in the frame for the right wing back slot as Big Louis suggests that if he discusses him in the press the price will go up Good player but we have had players before that looked good in a tournament

I cannot talk about C......o, because if I say something about him the price will rise

Louis Van Gaal

Arsenal and Liverpool are also rumoured to be interested, but both Arsene Wenger and Brendan Rodgers are unwilling to meet Fiorentina's asking-price after already making numerous big-money purchases during the transfer window.

That gives United the upper hand as they seek to complete the signing before the start of the new Premier League campaign, and reports claim that the Old Trafford hierarchy are ready to seal Cuadrado's signature by offering him a lucrative long-term deal.

And speaking in the wake of United's 3-1 Champions Cup victory over Liverpool, Van Gaal admitted he was reluctant to talk about Cuadrado as it would result in Fiorentina demanding a higher price for his services.

Talking to journalists he said: "I cannot talk about C......o, because if I say something about him the price will rise."
Did he actually say " I cannot talk about C dot,dot,dot,dot, dot, dot O?"

What is this? What have you done johnny red rep?

What is this £#%&!ing abomination?

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:43 PM
gbmufc

I altered it for a laugh after the moaning @#%&!s on here expected his value to triple after I posted a post which including a players name which is all over the internet I might add. I don`t fancy Cun*o anyway. He is another Kleberson.

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Don't like his hair.
Way too retro. On some Boyz N the Hood shit. Appalling.

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Serenity Now

Appalling grammar in the title, as well. A complete and utter disaster of a thread. If David Moyes were a transfer thread, he'd be this one.

Unread 05-08-2014, 06:51 PM
gbmufc

Don`t worry there is another thread you can play on

Unread 05-08-2014, 07:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

Not sure about this

Bit too much of a Nani mark 2 vibe about him

40 million euro for a player that doesn't really fit into our 3412 formation. Weird

Unread 05-08-2014, 07:02 PM
teflon_terry

You missed one you @#%&!.
Closed Thread