United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Switching Off

Default Get behind the lads, via Google +

Quote:
Join the Front Row at Old Trafford, only on Google+

United's clash with Liverpool is one of the biggest games in world football, and on 16 March 2014 you could get closer to the action like never before with Front Row.

The champions have teamed up with Google+ to launch the historic campaign which will change what it means to be a global football fan forever. We will offer a select group of our international fanbase the chance to cheer on the team at Old Trafford, live – no matter where they are in the world.

For the first time in football, supporters will be streamed live onto the pitchside hoardings, thanks to Google+ Hangouts – the free multi-person video call feature. They will be able to show their backing directly to their beloved team, roaring David Moyes' men on in a massive fixture.

To be in with a chance of being involved, simply share a picture on Google+ that showcases your love, passion and commitment to United. Make sure to share it publicly and with #MUFrontRow so we can find it.

We can’t wait to meet the global Reds who will make history as one of the very first Front Row fans in world football. Each participant will also receive professional photographs of their appearance, as well as a welcome on our Google+ page.

For full terms and conditions, click here: http://bit.ly/1cU0tuS
Global Reds we are here

https://plus.google.com/+manutd/post...ampaign=ManUtd

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:34 AM
HERTS_RED

Ha ha

Need to get Bellers and Aman on this

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Pop

Sounds like the kind of zany thing City would do

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:46 AM
92ToBury

No Bebe/Bebo tie up? Missed a trick there.

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:52 AM
The Watcher

Mess of a club.

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:54 AM
ZiggyStardust

I can see it now just after Liverpool score their 4th goal of the day, our incredible "state of the art" advertising hoardings will display fans holding the following messages

"Cleverley, if you ever come to Africa I will cut you into tiny pieces"

"SOS Help us Klopp your our only hope"

"Moyes you disgusting piece of shit"

"Sir Mother£#%&!er what have you done"

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:57 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
For the first time in football, supporters will be streamed live onto the pitchside hoardings, thanks to Google+ Hangouts – the free multi-person video call feature. They will be able to show their backing directly to their beloved team, roaring David Moyes' men on in a massive fixture.
i expect there will be a lot of disappointed hoardings

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Mess of a club.

yep....and we should be right up there, even ahead of the oil clubs. Bayern have managed it with less than our resources. They might have more now but only as a result of good management. We're loaded with Glazers, Fergie and Charlton and £#%&!in Moyes. Ferle knew well ahead of his announcement he was retiring and the best he could come up with was £#%&!in Moyes. Was that really the best option? Did it need Charlton's approval and wtf is he still at the club?

Eerily like the early 70s - previous manager cosying up to the owners and continuing to feather their already bloated nests. @#%&!s, the lot of em.

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:32 AM
andyroo

Can just see "£#%&! Off Moyes" scrolling round those lovely illuminating pitchside hoardings in as Suarez taps in his hat-trick goal

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:37 AM
Bunker Buster

Disgusting mess.

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:40 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Mess of a club.
Barca: Mes que un club
Utd: Mess of a club

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:44 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Barca: Mes que un club
Utd: Mess of a club

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Disgusting mess.
the saddest part is richard arnold and woodward will be dining out tonight celebrating this as if it's a massive victory and the fans will love them.

Unread 28-02-2014, 11:18 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
the saddest part is richard arnold and woodward will be dining out tonight celebrating this as if it's a massive victory and the fans will love them.
This added to all the iPads Moyes has bought makes it a good week for Team#@&%! at OT, nqat.

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Throw

I know the individual behind this. One of my brothers close mates. Any messages?

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:07 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
I know the individual behind this. One of my brothers close mates. Any messages?
i hope he gets electrocuted.

genuinely.

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Can you say hi and I hope he has a nice weekend.

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:30 PM
jem

they will be putting screens on seats soon. :shakehead:

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
they will be putting screens on seats soon. :shakehead:
Wifi headphones for the sky commentary? Sounds good.

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:17 PM
red in cumbria

Satire yet again trumped by reality.
Closed Thread