United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-12-2013, 04:42 PM
saffers

Default No longer top of the Klopps?

Dortmund have lost 4 of their last 6 bundesliga games, 3 of them at home and now potentially 15 pts off top spot in Germany. It has been a tough season for Klopp's men as they dealt with the loss of Mario Gotze to bitter rivals Bayern Munich.

But more interestingly, Kloppo's halo seems to be slipping. He has been seen constantly abusing officials, disrespecting opposition teams and journalists at press conferences. No longer the guy everyone loves, banging on about heavy metal and how man utd are ruining Kagawa's life.

Was he just just a flash in the pan, got lucky with some of the players his sporting director found for him and the replacements of people like Gotze and Kagawa have not been good enough?

Looks like we dodged a bullet by going for Moyesiah instead. Or dodged a bullet and ended up walking on a landmine some would argue.

Unread 22-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 22-12-2013, 04:46 PM
red in cumbria

Meh, Freggie had bad runs as well. But maybe Kloppers should have read the signs and moved elsewhere in the summer?

Unread 22-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Aman27deep

Saffers, your last sentence is making me think of committing suicide.

Unread 22-12-2013, 04:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Saffers, your last sentence is making me think of committing suicide.
You need to man up a bit pal. Sad to see what you've become

Unread 22-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Quite. Deepers has probably ruled himself out of ever being seriously with his recent behaviour.

Unread 22-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Marvel7

True test of Klopp's talents as a manager, any jobs easy when all is going well and everyone loves you, when you're under pressure and everything is turning to shit you really earn your money. Not going to get any better when they lose Lewandoski next season either.

If things don't improve I would love to see us raid for Reus, Gundagon and Hummels.

Unread 22-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Quite. Deepers has probably ruled himself out of ever being seriously with his recent behaviour.
I'm pretty sure I had a mental breakdown when SAF decided to retire. And then we got Moyes. I haven't been taking it well at all. I have nothing more to add.

Unread 22-12-2013, 06:20 PM
jem

bet deepers's girlfriend is on a high right now, though. nov/dec is definitely the best time of year to make your move. should be good til half way through january, at least.

Unread 22-12-2013, 06:28 PM
ZiggyStardust

Unread 22-12-2013, 06:31 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Become a terrible poster

Needs to either get banned or ban himself, imo

Unread 22-12-2013, 06:31 PM
puressence

Tbh bvb probably have the worse inj list in europe. They have no defenders and the midfielders playing in defence are inj.

Unread 22-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
bet deepers's girlfriend is on a high right now, though. nov/dec is definitely the best time of year to make your move. should be good til half way through january, at least.
If they win anything this year I'll break up with her nqat.

Unread 22-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Become a terrible poster

Yeah, and everything you post here makes you a top red. Plus till the likes of you are here, i don't think I'll ever be banned due to the quality of my posts, so please shut up you clown.

Unread 22-12-2013, 06:49 PM
magic_cantona

He's had a horrendous injury list tbf. His back 4 have been decimated.

Unread 22-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Schnauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
True test of Klopp's talents as a manager, any jobs easy when all is going well and everyone loves you, when you're under pressure and everything is turning to crap you really earn your money. Not going to get any better when they lose Lewandoski next season either.

If things don't improve I would love to see us raid for Reus, Gundagon and Hummels.
Reus won't leave until the summer 2015, it's only then that his minimum fee release clause is activated according to Honigstein.

Unread 22-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I'm pretty sure I had a mental breakdown when SAF decided to retire. And then we got Moyes. I haven't been taking it well at all. I have nothing more to add.

Unread 22-12-2013, 08:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's had a horrendous injury list tbf. His back 4 have been decimated.
Who told u that. Me about 2 posts up ffs

Unread 22-12-2013, 08:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Unread 22-12-2013, 08:21 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Become a terrible poster

or keep his fingers away from his keyboard...........
Closed Thread