United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 04-04-2007, 11:59 PM
denis lawless
 
Default someone has started a petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/engoutcl/petition.html

is it going too far or does some kind of stand need to be taken ?
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Rex7
 
Default

Arsenal have already complied.


Seriously though, I'd me more worried about UEFA throwing English teams out rather than English teams withdrawing, judging on how they usually blame the English team.
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
elhombre
 
Default

that's f***ing soft, sorry, but it is...
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
penguin1
 
Default

Asking all english teams to pull out is going way ott.

Asking Uefa to finally show a little evidence of intelligence, and blame the guilty party would be better. But also fruitless.
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:24 AM
CamelToe
 
Default

we're not liverpool. i'd hate to think we were as bitter as lille, even. please, ffs, don't make an issue out of that corner.
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
penguin1
 
Default Point is......

....from what 'You're on Sky Sports' were saying, Uefa have announced an investigation into tonight's troubles at the Roma Olympic Stadium, 'bearing in mind United's previous problems at Lille.'

They're going to fine the club heavily, and there'll be other sanctions. Depend on it.
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Red Caz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
that's f***ing soft, sorry, but it is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1
Asking all english teams to pull out is going way ott.

Asking Uefa to finally show a little evidence of intelligence, and blame the guilty party would be better. But also fruitless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
we're not liverpool. i'd hate to think we were as bitter as lille, even. please, ffs, don't make an issue out of that corner.
The way you lot were treated over there looks like a f***ing disgrace. With all due respect El Hombre it's okay saying it's soft from your front room, but imagine being one of the poor f***ers getting your head stoved in or your nose broken because you were in Europe following your team........

There will be no UEFA investigation and we all know it. Will a petition work? Who knows. But it's better than nowt.
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:35 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
The way you lot were treated over there looks like a f***ing disgrace. With all due respect El Hombre it's okay saying it's soft from your front room, but imagine being one of the poor f***ers getting your head stoved in or your nose broken because you were in Europe following your team........

There will be no UEFA investigation and we all know it. Will a petition work? Who knows. But it's better than nowt.
no, it won't, that's why it's a soft idea...

i am all for people lodging complaints, but a petition won't work... UEFA need to see the footage and act on it themselves... that's why they are there...
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Red Caz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
no, it won't, that's why it's a soft idea...

i am all for people lodging complaints, but a petition won't work... UEFA need to see the footage and act on it themselves... that's why they are there...
Can you imagine UEFA acting on it? The Liverpool fans who got stabbed over there the other year? FFS they killed a policeman in Italian football.... and what? Your club need to get the footage, go to the press and the English FA and UEFA and kick up the motherf***er of all fusses.

Petitions are only worth it with some support. Better than doing f*** all and slating those who do.
 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:39 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Can you imagine UEFA acting on it? The Liverpool fans who got stabbed over there the other year? FFS they killed a policeman in Italian football.... and what? Your club need to get the footage, go to the press and the English FA and UEFA and kick up the motherf***er of all fusses.

Petitions are only worth it with some support. Better than doing f*** all and slating those who do.
i've not belittled or castigated anyone who wants to put forward a petition, but it's a soft idea, i.e. it won't do much... if you believe the fans have any power in football, you're mad.

i'll show my lillywhite arse on oxford rd at rush hour if anything other than a UEFA investigation happens...
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: someone has started a petition
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Petition Stephen Football 8 21-01-2008 06:57 PM
The Munich Petition Ed Sullivan Football 25 08-11-2007 09:16 PM
Sign This Petition waynes ear's Off Topic 29 15-06-2007 02:10 PM
Alan Greene petition to the BBC. Toilet sniffer V Off Topic 15 08-01-2007 10:08 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.