United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 11:59 PM
denis lawless

Default someone has started a petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/engoutcl/petition.html

is it going too far or does some kind of stand need to be taken ?

Old 05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Rex7

Arsenal have already complied.

Seriously though, I'd me more worried about UEFA throwing English teams out rather than English teams withdrawing, judging on how they usually blame the English team.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
elhombre

that's f***ing soft, sorry, but it is...

Old 05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
penguin1

Asking all english teams to pull out is going way ott.

Asking Uefa to finally show a little evidence of intelligence, and blame the guilty party would be better. But also fruitless.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:24 AM
CamelToe

we're not liverpool. i'd hate to think we were as bitter as lille, even. please, ffs, don't make an issue out of that corner.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
penguin1

Default Point is......

....from what 'You're on Sky Sports' were saying, Uefa have announced an investigation into tonight's troubles at the Roma Olympic Stadium, 'bearing in mind United's previous problems at Lille.'

They're going to fine the club heavily, and there'll be other sanctions. Depend on it.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
that's f***ing soft, sorry, but it is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1
Asking all english teams to pull out is going way ott.

Asking Uefa to finally show a little evidence of intelligence, and blame the guilty party would be better. But also fruitless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
we're not liverpool. i'd hate to think we were as bitter as lille, even. please, ffs, don't make an issue out of that corner.
The way you lot were treated over there looks like a f***ing disgrace. With all due respect El Hombre it's okay saying it's soft from your front room, but imagine being one of the poor f***ers getting your head stoved in or your nose broken because you were in Europe following your team........

There will be no UEFA investigation and we all know it. Will a petition work? Who knows. But it's better than nowt.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:35 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
The way you lot were treated over there looks like a f***ing disgrace. With all due respect El Hombre it's okay saying it's soft from your front room, but imagine being one of the poor f***ers getting your head stoved in or your nose broken because you were in Europe following your team........

There will be no UEFA investigation and we all know it. Will a petition work? Who knows. But it's better than nowt.
no, it won't, that's why it's a soft idea...

i am all for people lodging complaints, but a petition won't work... UEFA need to see the footage and act on it themselves... that's why they are there...

Old 05-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
no, it won't, that's why it's a soft idea...

i am all for people lodging complaints, but a petition won't work... UEFA need to see the footage and act on it themselves... that's why they are there...
Can you imagine UEFA acting on it? The Liverpool fans who got stabbed over there the other year? FFS they killed a policeman in Italian football.... and what? Your club need to get the footage, go to the press and the English FA and UEFA and kick up the motherf***er of all fusses.

Petitions are only worth it with some support. Better than doing f*** all and slating those who do.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:39 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Can you imagine UEFA acting on it? The Liverpool fans who got stabbed over there the other year? FFS they killed a policeman in Italian football.... and what? Your club need to get the footage, go to the press and the English FA and UEFA and kick up the motherf***er of all fusses.

Petitions are only worth it with some support. Better than doing f*** all and slating those who do.
i've not belittled or castigated anyone who wants to put forward a petition, but it's a soft idea, i.e. it won't do much... if you believe the fans have any power in football, you're mad.

i'll show my lillywhite arse on oxford rd at rush hour if anything other than a UEFA investigation happens...
Closed Thread