United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Charity
Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Fat Al

Default Macmillan Cancer Support

My son is taking part in a charity bike ride along with some of his fellow apprentices from work.

I'm sure you all agree that the cause is a very worthy one.
I know times are hard but if any of my fellow Fredsters wish to donate, you can do so here:
http://www.justgiving.com/perkinscycle

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry, forgot there was a specific forum for this, can one of the Mods move it please)

Old 30-08-2013, 04:58 PM
dodger

Bunch of useless c***s when I needed them.

Old 30-08-2013, 06:50 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
My son is taking part in a charity bike ride along with some of his fellow apprentices from work.

I'm sure you all agree that the cause is a very worthy one.
I know times are hard but if any of my fellow Fredsters wish to donate, you can do so here:
http://www.justgiving.com/perkinscycle

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry, forgot there was a specific forum for this, can one of the Mods move it please)
sorry Al I dont

if the f***wits who collect my tax spent it on medical research rather than new wallpaper for will & kate your son wouldnt need to do a bike ride

Old 30-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
sorry Al I dont

if the f***wits who collect my tax spent it on medical research rather than new wallpaper for will & kate your son wouldnt need to do a bike ride
How does that mean it isn't a worthy cause?

Old 30-08-2013, 06:55 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
How does that mean it isn't a worthy cause?
because by giving you get the c***s off the hook who should be funding it

Old 30-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Ginners

love a nonsensical charity rant from nofers, always makes himself look stupid

Old 30-08-2013, 07:00 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
love a nonsensical charity rant from nofers, always makes himself look stupid
in the minority ginners, but so was our lord jesus

Old 30-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Fat Al

Sadly, there are only 2 choices.

Give, and help them.

Don't give & watch them disappear cos there's no way on Gods green earth any govt, Labour or Tory will fund them.

Old 30-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
because by giving you get the c***s off the hook who should be funding it
If we all stopped giving to charity, would Cameron suddenly start diverting millions to cancer research instead of bailing out banks? Are the royals gonna hand all their money over to the needy in this country?

Course not. All that will happen is people who were previously relying on the help of charities will suffer even more?

It's a shit situation, but it is how it is now and those in power aren't about to change it. So donating is still a worthy cause IMO.

Old 30-08-2013, 07:03 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
If we all stopped giving to charity, would Cameron suddenly start diverting millions to cancer research instead of bailing out banks? Are the royals gonna hand all their money over to the needy in this country?

Course not. All that will happen is people who were previously relying on the help of charities will suffer even more?

It's a shit situation, but it is how it is now and those in power aren't about to change it. So donating is still a worthy cause IMO.
I guess we'll never know
Closed Thread