Unread 01-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Rhodzy

Swap for G-Bizz apparently.

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Swap for G-Bizz apparently.
We'd better hurry before they sober up then.

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:44 PM
RedMenace

Scott "Scotty" Parker.

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:48 PM
dunk

£51m to them @#%&!s or, Bale and a mil.

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:54 PM
fergieslovechild

Get berbs....oh wait!

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:38 PM
saffers

Id honestly rather keep him for a year and lose him for nothing. He's 26 and will be buzzing under new management. Viva Nani.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Id honestly rather keep him for a year and lose him for nothing. He's 26 and will be buzzing under new management. Viva Nani.
Deffo this. Unless someone £#%&!ing epic comes in we're going to need Nani to bring much needed respite from the mind numbingly dull Valencia and Young

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Deffo this. Unless someone £#%&!ing epic comes in we're going to need Nani to bring much needed respite from the mind numbingly dull Valencia and Young
He's too good to just sell for cheap. We could be turning Juve into potential CL winners and harming ourselves if we let them have him for £7m or some joke figure....

Unlike the Evra situation where he is 32 and I really cannot handle seeing him jog down from left wing another damn time.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Keep

Nani and buy Gareth Bale.

Not only would we have 2 world class wingers/attackers, we'd also have a decent Michael Jackson & Bubbles tribute act.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Jack Duckworth

hope he stays. still think he has something to offer. frustrating player though, nqat.

Unread 01-07-2013, 11:40 PM
My Name is Keith

Prefer him to both young and Serious tone despite being an utter lobotomy@#%&! most of the time.

Makes me want to punch people when I watch him.

Unread 01-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Vedder

Needs to stay, mental if he leaves and we keep Young and Tony

Unread 01-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

ffs is Nani still here

he's the most skillful of our wingers obviously, and when he gets it right he can be spectacular.

people don't seem to want to accept it, but he's mostly the least effective of our wingers as well.

time's up you £#%&!ing waster.

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:31 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
ffs is Nani still here

he's the most skillful of our wingers obviously, and when he gets it right he can be spectacular.

people don't seem to want to accept it, but he's mostly the least effective of our wingers as well.

Mostly the least effective? So sometimes he isn't?

He's better than both Young and Valencia. And no more frustrating.

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Tumescent Throb

oh here we go, JC disagrees with me again

i don't care if people don't like ashley young. the fact is that he's been very effective for United, especially when he's been used with a bit of freedom to play through as well as wide.

and I definitely don't care if people don't rate Valencia. he's been one of the most important players in the Ferguson set-up these past few seasons.

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:40 AM
rafabio

Quote:
oh here we go, JC disagrees with me again

i don't care if people don't like ashley young. the fact is that he's been very effective for United, especially when he's been used with a bit of freedom to play through as well as wide.

and I definitely don't care if people don't rate Valencia. he's been one of the most important players in the Ferguson set-up these past few seasons.
Running back from opposition penalty box towards half way line is a useful tactic?

Unread 02-07-2013, 05:33 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieslovechild
Get berbs....oh wait!
as is Spurs would be stupid enough to have Berbatov in their side.

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Baron

Quote:
ffs is Nani still here

When he was played in his correct position on the right he was the most effective player in the league.

Even when he wasn't he was still equally as productive as Valencia.

Go back a year earlier than both of those & he was practically the equal of Valencia (combined goals & assists he produced one less than Timid Tone).

I'm sure there will be a contrary response about the effectiveness of a player, but that's subjective. Simple stats for the two show Nani comfortably ahead in their combined time at Utd.

Not to mention Nani has a left peg & a trick, handy shit for a winger imo.

Unread 02-07-2013, 09:38 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
When he was played in his correct position on the right he was the most effective player in the league.

Even when he wasn't he was still equally as productive as Valencia.

Go back a year earlier than both of those & he was practically the equal of Valencia (combined goals & assists he produced one less than Timid Tone).

I'm sure there will be a contrary response about the effectiveness of a player, but that's subjective. Simple stats for the two show Nani comfortably ahead in their combined time at Utd.

Not to mention Nani has a left peg & a trick, handy shit for a winger imo.
Nani facts.
Closed Thread