United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2013, 10:32 PM
red in cumbria

Default Two and a half years into this regime......

Clegg and his gang finally do something useful

Credit where its due - I can go back to despising them tomorrow

Old 29-01-2013, 10:36 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

would have been much worse without them i suppose

Old 30-01-2013, 07:03 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Clegg and his gang finally do something useful

Credit where its due - I can go back to despising them tomorrow
Have they resigned? Not seen it in any of the usual places.

Old 30-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Zorg

Have they committed mass ritual suicide? Not seen it in any of the usual places.

Old 30-01-2013, 07:32 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Did they block the Tory gerrymandering?

Old 30-01-2013, 08:23 AM
no fun

have the formed a circle around thatcher, chanted A-G-A-G-R-A-G-R-O-AGGRO and booted her to death ?

Old 30-01-2013, 08:40 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Did they block the Tory gerrymandering?
the what?

what they did was reveal their petty spite and moral bankruptcy, their inability to do the right thing and their unsuitability for government. but it's not as if anyone was ever going to vote for them again anyway. labour think they've facilitated a tory government, the tories think they're a stick in the spokes and libdem sandals think they've sold out. who knrw there would be more to government than repeating the name of the questioner and saying you really care?

I'm sure if southampton were allowed to start tonight's game 1-0 up everyone would think that was fair, though. or we had to pick lindegaard.

Old 30-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the what?

what they did was reveal their petty spite and moral bankruptcy, their inability to do the right thing and their unsuitability for government. but it's not as if anyone was ever going to vote for them again anyway. labour think they've facilitated a tory government, the tories think they're a stick in the spokes and libdem sandals think they've sold out. who knrw there would be more to government than repeating the name of the questioner and saying you really care?

I'm sure if southampton were allowed to start tonight's game 1-0 up everyone would think that was fair, though. or we had to pick lindegaard.

gerrymandering = rigging the boundaries of an electoral seat so that it includes more of your natural vote

spot on btw jem

Old 30-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
To what are you referring?

Old 30-01-2013, 09:20 AM
believe

another great RIC thread where he actually talks about nothing.
Closed Thread