United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2013, 10:02 PM
utd99

Default *The Even Newer* Place all your RAWK Nuggets in Here Thread.

Sorry Sparks, but I think there was a systematic and co-ordinated derailing attack on your thread, so it was shut down by the lord high executioner.

Anyway:

Quote:
We're still only 2 points off 7th.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Poop

Thumbs down

Bastard, I was waiting to do this one too

Words literally cannot describe my anger right now.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:07 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Bastard, I was waiting to do this one too

Words literally cannot describe my anger right now.
You know what, you've given me enough laughs this year that I will gladly delete it if you want it.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:07 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Was right next to to their supporters who kept doing plane signs so I did one bCk mouthing why you doing this we aint sining shit about That. Next thing steward over and out I go. Zero tolerence on Munich gestures. Tried explaining waste of time
Quote:
If that's true about them doing plane gestures to try and set our fans up that really is disgraceful and those people must have no respect or care for what happened. I'd be fuming, as I would imagine we all would be, if any of our fans did this in reverse with regards to hillsborough and it would be nipped in the bud straight away. It is completely stupid that they would mock their own disaster just to try and get other fans in trouble

Old 13-01-2013, 10:08 PM
crossfirehurricane

every new RAWK thread should be locked after the 96th post in memory of the angels.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:16 PM
utd99

Quote:
We beat West Ham who were top half of the table.
I don't think the statistic refers to not beating teams who have ever been in the top half.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Sparky***

how the f*** would we do airplane gestures to "set them up"

so there were man utd fans that infiltrated the away end specifically to do this?

or were they doing it in the home end where i should imagine they received a f***ing good slap.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

so there were man utd fans that infiltrated the away end specifically to do this?

or were they doing it in the home end where i should imagine they received a f***ing good slap.
When was the last time you went to a United v liverpool game? As you sound shocked that some of our b*****d fans goad scousers into doing airplanes.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:37 PM
MIFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

East lower, K stand full of aero arms

Old 13-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
When was the last time you went to a United v liverpool game? As you sound shocked that some of our b*****d fans goad scousers into doing airplanes.
the 4-1 defeat was my last one. and i tend to watch the big green square bit in the middle where the football happens.
Closed Thread