United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)
Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Brenner

Exclamation TID's 2009 "Live" Celebrity Christmas Special & Series 3 Finale with TV's Kevin Webster

A warm yuletide welcome TIDdy fans and welcome to this most momentous of show's in TIDs' rich history.

What a year it's been, with Series 3 being touted by the critics as TID's finest to date, and to end the year I'm sat with none other than Wetherfield's number one mechanic and adulterer, Kevin Webster, AKA, Michael Le Vell. I'll be referring to him as Webbers this evening. f***in surreal

I'm accompanied by another fredster, The Stella Fella, who deserves a big thanks from myself and Webbers, for putting us up for the night at his gaff after a late change of venue, we're sat here with a couple of crates of Ant & Dec's in the snow outside, chilling nicely. Reminds me of the Green Room at TID's Towers...

Webbers and Stellers, a warm welcome to you both...

Last edited by Brenner; 30-12-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Old 29-12-2009, 07:02 PM
A Guest

Default Re: TID's Celebrity Christmas Special & Series 3 Finale with TV's Kevin Webster

And good evening to you too Brenner, Stellars and to all you Fredsters out there. Thanks very much for the invite and sorry it has taken so long to arrange this - what with filming the street 7 days a week and all that!

Iím more nervous about this than when I did Gameshow Marathon and my more recent appearance on Family Fortunes tbf be fair!

Go gentle on me!

Old 29-12-2009, 07:04 PM
The Stella Fella

Default Re: TID's Celebrity Christmas Special & Series 3 Finale with TV's Kevin Webster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guest
And good evening to you too Brenner, Stellars and to all you Fredsters out there. Thanks very much for the invite and sorry it has taken so long to arrange this - what with filming the street 7 days a week and all that!

Iím more nervous about this than when I did Gameshow Marathon and my more recent appearance on Family Fortunes tbf be fair!

Go gentle on me!
Welcome to my humble abode Webbers!! My home is your home for tonight but get your filthy overalls of the f***in sofa!!

Tho thought the groupies would have been more of the Rosie type than the Blanche sort!!

Old 29-12-2009, 07:04 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: TID's Celebrity Christmas Special & Series 3 Finale with TV's Kevin Webster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guest
Good Lad

Old 29-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Ethers

Ffs, I thought Stella Fella was Le Vellers, not A Guest

Old 29-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Sloppy

Default Re: TID's "Live" Celebrity Christmas Special & Series 3 Finale with TV's Kevin Webster

Old 29-12-2009, 07:06 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Default Re: TID's "Live" Celebrity Christmas Special & Series 3 Finale with TV's Kevin Webster

captain scarlet

Really looking forward to this special.

Mark Corrigan

tv's KW

Old 29-12-2009, 07:07 PM
red @rmy

Ok you starstruck girls, lets leave the chat till the end, let Filthy Kev get on with it.
Closed Thread