United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Fountz

Cool There really is every chance that Newcastle, complete with their new messiah will be relegated..

..on sunday. Youth team out please, average age 17 no more. It's a win win situation !

What would be funny, is despite the inevitable outcry over the side Fergie puts out, we still beat Hull and the Geordies lose anyway.

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:04 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

I think it'll be a draw for them at Villa, i'd be happy with a young side of ours to draw with Hull. Is Manucho not allowed to play against us?

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:04 PM
elephantstone

is the game on Saturday or Sunday

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:05 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

I’m hoping both Boro and the Barcodes go down. Boro in particular – I can’t stand that awful club, it’s #@&%! fans or that @#%&! of a manager.

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:06 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Satdee.

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:08 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Why are there so many ginger people in Middelsborough?

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Satdee.
sunday, all kicking off at the same time

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Zorg

I really want them to go down too, but I can't believe people wouldn't want United to reach 90 points.

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:21 PM
TaylorMUFC

I would love it they went down, love it!

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I really want them to go down too, but I can't believe people wouldn't want United to reach 90 points.
I want them to win aswell, but if I'm really honest.. really really honest, I'll take more pleasure seeing the self-proclaimed greatest supporters in the world skriking their eyes out and Shearer complete with sad Simpson's mouth looking all resigned to their fate, after they've been relegated. rofl

What's the big deal about 90 points, 100 I could understand.

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:23 PM
TreeFiddy

I think we'll win so it's a question of whether Newcastle can get a point. Hopefully not.

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:26 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
I want them to win aswell, but if I'm really honest.. really really honest, I'll take more pleasure seeing the self-proclaimed greatest supporters in the world skriking their eyes out and Shearer complete with sad Simpson's mouth looking all resigned to their fate, after they've been relegated. rofl

plus if the scousers win their game...how sick will they feel all summer to think if they had beaten Stoke at home, they would have been champions....

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Coracao

Vill are they type of side who will lose a game like this.

Unread 18-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

There's no big deal with 90 points really, just thought people would be more arsed about wanting to win as many games as possible. But the Simpsons mouth would be hard to resist.

Unread 18-05-2009, 04:09 PM
borsuk

all this %@#$&!s about weakened teams £#%&!s me off tbh. whatever team fergie puts out it won't have anything to do with hull, the barcodes, phil £#%&!ing brown or sam £#%&!ing allardyce.

fergie put the kids out in an fa cup because he had a vital cl match just after. if the league want us to play a full strength team then they should take a look at the £#%&!ing abomination of a fixture list that has had united playing every three days for the best part of two months and has them playing a league game three £#%&!ing days before the champions league final.

the only thing anyone should be saying about fergie is how incredibly well he has managed the squad through an unheard-of campaign this season.

oh, and one other thing. weakened team?

17th august, first day of the season, united - newcastle: united's team included frazier campbell, paul scholes, ryan giggs and darren fletcher. there was no ronnie, no hargreaves, no saha, no park. o'shea came on after 25 minutes and we finished the game with o'shea, possebon, fletcher (wide right) and scholes in midfield. i don't give a shit if it's injuries, suspensions or resting, it's all the £#%&!ing same. and i don't see shearer saying it's a scandal that they got a point that day.

they can stick their £#%&!ing 'inevitable weakened team' and 'integrity of the league' up their collective arses as far as i'm concerned.

Unread 18-05-2009, 04:13 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
all this %@#$&!s about weakened teams £#%&!s me off tbh. whatever team fergie puts out it won't have anything to do with hull, the barcodes, phil £#%&!ing brown or sam £#%&!ing allardyce.

fergie put the kids out in an fa cup because he had a vital cl match just after. if the league want us to play a full strength team then they should take a look at the £#%&!ing abomination of a fixture list that has had united playing every three days for the best part of two months and has them playing a league game three £#%&!ing days before the champions league final.

the only thing anyone should be saying about fergie is how incredibly well he has managed the squad through an unheard-of campaign this season.

17th august, first day of the season, united - newcastle: united's team included frazier campbell, paul scholes, ryan giggs and darren fletcher. there was no ronnie, no hargreaves, no saha, no park. o'shea came on after 25 minutes and we finished the game with o'shea, possebon, fletcher (wide right) and scholes in midfield. i don't give a shit if it's injuries, suspensions or resting, it's all the £#%&!ing same. and i don't see shearer saying it's a scandal that they got a point that day.

they can stick their £#%&!ing 'inevitable weakened team' and 'integrity of the league' up their collective arses as far as i'm concerned.
Preach!

Unread 18-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Zorg

Amen.

In any case, United's second string players will be itching to get on the bench for Rome, so they'll beat Hull anyway imo.

Unread 18-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Time For Heroes

Also, who are the barcodes Messiahs??

Keegan and Shearer..................both been manager this season and they're still gonna take them down!!!

Unread 18-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

You seem like an angry man recently.

Unread 18-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Why are there so many ginger people in Middelsborough?
Scholesy went there once on a lad's night out when he was with the youth team.
Closed Thread