Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-04-2009, 05:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Diego from Werder Bremen

would be a very good signing

Unread 27-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Baron

lots of talk on here about him but supposedly all but signed on the dotted line for Juve....

...or not.

I hope not

Unread 27-04-2009, 05:43 PM
RedMenace

Thought he was off to Juve?.

Unread 27-04-2009, 06:12 PM
borsuk

never rated him tbh

Unread 27-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Coracao

Where is he going to play?

Unread 27-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
never rated him tbh

Unread 27-04-2009, 06:24 PM
koppas

00:20 in.

Puts Beckham to shame.

Unread 27-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Whip Hubley

£#%&!ing quality player. hope this helps

kinda reminds me of scholesy in the way he gets into the box sometimes and onto the end of crosses. would be worth a punt but then people would probably boo him for not putting enough tackles in or something =)

Unread 13-05-2009, 07:36 AM
koppas

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...318665,00.html

Signed for Juve according to his agent.

Unread 13-05-2009, 08:17 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...318665,00.html

Signed for Juve according to his agent.

Unread 13-05-2009, 08:30 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He was on the ball there.

Unread 13-05-2009, 08:50 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

What kind of pillock sees a player have one good game and then posts on an internet forum that he would be a good signing? I mean really the kid is a central midfielder and we do need one we only have
Scholes
Giggs
Anderson
Carrick
Fletcher
Hargreaves
Possebon
and Gibson

who play there.

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:04 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
What kind of pillock sees a player have one good game and then posts on an internet forum that he would be a good signing? I mean really the kid is a central midfielder and we do need one we only have
Scholes
Giggs
Anderson
Carrick
Fletcher
Hargreaves
Possebon
and Gibson

who play there.
Agreed.

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:06 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
You are kevthered and I claim my £5.

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:15 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanrobson'sliver
what kind of pillock sees a player have one good game and then posts on an internet forum that he would be a good signing? I mean really the kid is a central midfielder and we do need one we only have
scholes
giggs
anderson
carrick
fletcher
hargreaves
possebon
and gibson

who play there.

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Gazw649

Quote:
Scholes - LAst season
Giggs - On the way out, started only 12 games
Anderson - Good player
Carrick - Very good player
Fletcher - Good player
Hargreaves - Unproven after injury. Carrer may be prematurely over. Hope not.
Possebon - Unproven youngster
and Gibson - Ditto

who play there.
thats 3 players with starting quality, when we play 4-5-1 often. Another quality midfielder would be a welcome addition.

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:33 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Its not that I think he's only had one good game, I remember seeing him play for santos probably 7 or so years ago and thinking he was going to be class but he was just one of a number of players off the South American attacking midfielder production line. I seem to remember also rating D'Alessandro at about the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
thats 3 players with starting quality, when we play 4-5-1 often. Another quality midfielder would be a welcome addition.
And those who are unproven will remain so if we keep on signing carlos kickaballs. We want another Anderson but lets not forget Kleberson eh?

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:38 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
Adem Ljajic in January and Matt James.

Jobs a goodun.

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:40 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Its not that I think he's only had one good game, I remember seeing him play for santos probably 7 or so years ago and thinking he was going to be class but he was just one of a number of players off the South American attacking midfielder production line. I seem to remember also rating D'Alessandro at about the same time.

And those who are unproven will remain so if we keep on signing carlos kickaballs. We want another Anderson but lets not forget Kleberson eh?
Mate, Diego is on a totally different planet to Klebbo (imo anyway). Why put the 'one good game' bit in if you don't believe that yourself?

Anyway, it's all epidemic anyway isn't it? Epidemic...arf!

Unread 13-05-2009, 09:46 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Mate, Diego is on a totally different planet to Klebbo (imo anyway). Why put the 'one good game' bit in if you don't believe that yourself?

Anyway, it's all epidemic anyway isn't it? Epidemic...arf!
Read what I wrote back, I didn't say he's had one good game. Traditionally South Americans don't do well in the premiership and he could potentially cost a fortune to a team in a £#%&! load of debt in a position they have ample cover in.
Closed Thread