Thumbs up Nani

£#%&!.

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
£#%&!.
ffs

I think he'll be given next season to prove himself. Im actually a little surprised we haven seen more of Tosic however.

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Gazw649

Nani has one season left i reckon. Needs to pull his socks up next year otherwise he's off. His attitude is worse thatn Berbatovs.

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:21 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Nani has one season left i reckon. Needs to pull his socks up next year otherwise he's off. His attitude is worse thatn Berbatovs.
There's nothing wrong with Berbatovs attitude.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:58 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
There's nothing wrong with Berbatovs attitude.
nope

i think Nani is £#%&!ing £#%&! though

Unread 26-04-2009, 04:22 PM
wonky no

about time he got a nudge. he'll be back flipping his way over to porto in the summer with any luck.

Unread 26-04-2009, 04:28 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
nani's attitude is better than berbatov's......its just that nani isnt United quality......in fact hes probably gone backwards

berbatov would be world class if he put the effort in...but he chooses not to and its plain to see by anyone whos not wearing rose tinted specs

Unread 26-04-2009, 04:33 PM
ScarFace

Very true. Nani atleast trys but he's just shit.

Just suprised he started yesterday, hopefully that's the last chance.

Unread 26-04-2009, 04:41 PM
koppas

Someone summed it up brilliantly yesterday. I think it was Wiganste.

"RIP Nani".

Couldn't put it any better. I reckon he will be off in the summer. Fergie will be losing his patience with him. Tosic to step up.

Unread 26-04-2009, 04:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
nani's attitude is better than berbatov's......its just that nani isnt United quality......in fact hes probably gone backwards

berbatov would be world class if he put the effort in...but he chooses not to and its plain to see by anyone whos not wearing rose tinted specs

Unread 26-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Someone summed it up brilliantly yesterday. I think it was Wiganste.

"RIP Nani".

Couldn't put it any better. I reckon he will be off in the summer. Fergie will be losing his patience with him. Tosic to step up.
mmm, one of ste's deeper comments on a player

Unread 26-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:

Get £#%&!ed. That's utter %@#$&!s.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:13 PM
taff

to me, it seems like nani has lost confidence ever since about this point last year. i remember watching him going up to take his penalty in the european cup final and he was clearly bricking it, didn't look like he had any faith in himself. wasn't much happier even after he'd scored. this season he's been in and out of the side 'cos of his form, plus he hasn't got daddy queiroz around to pat him on the head any more. if it was up to me, i'd write this season off and get him working over the summer. if he doesn't improve next year then £#%&! him off to spain. it'd be a shame to give up on him if this is just a dose of the yips.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Firswood Red

With a bit of luck that will be the last we see of him.

He's gone backwards since last season, have not been convinced since day 1 tbh. Laughable all the comparisons with Ronaldo when he first came here!

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:29 PM
borsuk

doesn't seem to have the intelligence required to play for a team as tactically sophisticated as united. not many do. he'll have a decent career somewhere else, perhaps even at a big club.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
to me, it seems like nani has lost confidence ever since about this point last year. i remember watching him going up to take his penalty in the european cup final and he was clearly bricking it, didn't look like he had any faith in himself. wasn't much happier even after he'd scored. this season he's been in and out of the side 'cos of his form, plus he hasn't got daddy queiroz around to pat him on the head any more. if it was up to me, i'd write this season off and get him working over the summer. if he doesn't improve next year then £#%&! him off to spain. it'd be a shame to give up on him if this is just a dose of the yips.
I'd agree with that assessment. You do wonder, based on how little Fergie has used him this season, how big a factor Queiroz was in his signing. Just six leagues starts, and he didn't even get a runout against Everton at Wembley. It does seem as if Fergie doesn't fancy him. He may well be trying to keep the pressure off him and wait until next season, but since CQ left Nani hasn't enjoyed anywhere near the same level of trust as he did last year.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:46 PM
wonky no

Quote:

berbs is a great player who contributes far more than nani will ever do. nani is better at pens though.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Twote Bohng

Nani was good last season but he's not good anymore.

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:00 PM
magic_cantona

I think it'd be better just to have one 'Nani/Berbatov is £#%&!ing shit' thread, rather than the 246,000 that are currently about.

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I think it'd be better just to have one 'Nani/Berbatov is £#%&!ing shit' thread, rather than the 246,000 that are currently about.
Closed Thread