United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 PM
no fun
 
Default I'm confused......can someone help me ?

before xmas it was on

then they drew with stoke and it was probably off

then they drew with wigan and it was definately off

then they drew with everton and it was even more defintely off

then they beat chelsea and it was probably on

then they beat portsmouth and it was definately on

then we beat west ham, and Ive lost f***ing track of what stage of on/off its at



where the f*** is it up to ?
 
Old 08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Wafty Crank
 
Default

Two wins on the bounce?

It's on like Donkey f***ing Kong, and don't you forget it!!
 
Old 08-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Toilet sniffer V
 
Default

Stop looking at individual results, they change their mind during the game nowadays. This was the general jist of yesterday's game on Rawk.

Quote:
Well it was on, then Rafa had taken them as far as he can, then they decided there was a conspiracy to stop them winning the league, then they demanded the "Spanish bastard" is brought on, then it was on, now it's won.
 
Old 08-02-2009, 07:06 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet sniffer V
Stop looking at individual results, they change their mind during the game nowadays. This was the general jist of yesterday's game on Rawk.
im even more f***ing confused
 
Old 08-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Toilet sniffer V
 
Default

Get on the Rawk thread, all will become clear. There's also a conspiracy that the best team wins the league. It's a f***ing disgrace to be fair, I'm not surprised they are outraged. How are they supposed to win the league when the best team with the best manager always win. It's simply not fair.
 
Old 08-02-2009, 07:11 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet sniffer V
Get on the Rawk thread, all will become clear. There's also a conspiracy that the best team wins the league. It's a f***ing disgrace to be fair, I'm not surprised they are outraged. How are they supposed to win the league when the best team with the best manager always win. It's simply not fair.
i get it


so to paraphrase, its still on, unless united win every remaining game then its off.

on the other hand , it might be off at the moment but back on if brian barwick gets his job back

sorted, cheers
 
Old 08-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Toilet sniffer V
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
i get it


so to paraphrase, its still on, unless united win every remaining game then its off.

on the other hand , it might be off at the moment but back on if brian barwick gets his job back

sorted, cheers
No. Apparently it's still in their hands and we're bound to drop points. Despite mathematically being in our hands, people in Liverpool don't go to school they just campaign for vicious thugs to be released so as far as they are concerned, it's still theirs to lose.
 
Old 08-02-2009, 08:07 PM
captain scarlet
 
Default

My head is spinning and I have spewed on my shoes.
 
Old 08-02-2009, 08:11 PM
wonky no
 
Default

it's on
 
Old 08-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Dueling Banjos
 
Default

Before today it was probably:



Now it's more than likely:

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: I'm confused......can someone help me ?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Confused The Mull Main Forum 11 25-05-2008 11:02 PM
confused The Mull Main Forum 6 30-12-2007 12:16 AM
Confused Stretters Main Forum 27 09-08-2007 09:23 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.