Unread 14-01-2009, 02:13 PM
koppas

Default Ronaldo has copyrighted CR9.

Raul is number seven at Madrid. Motwyw.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:14 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

he's off. TT is gonna cry his sycophantic heart out.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Ginners

he's gonna sue you then.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Prove it asap.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:17 PM
koppas

In the news.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2128737.ece

CRISTIANO RONALDO has registered his initials as a trademark together with the number NINE — fuelling fears the Manchester United No7 is off to Real Madrid.

The Sun can reveal the digits “CR9” were copyrighted last month in his Portuguese homeland to be used on merchandise or as the name for a restaurant or bar.

Spanish giants Real Madrid — poised to make a world record £70million summer swoop for the winger — were last night said to have promised him their No9 shirt.

Ronaldo, 23, revealed he was learning Spanish after he was this week crowned World Player of the Year.

He also has a sponsorship deal with a Portuguese bank giving them exclusive marketing rights if he goes to Spain.

CR9 was registered by his agent Jorge Mendes at the National Institute of Industrial Property in Lisbon. Ronaldo already has CR7.

Real are said to be ready to pay him £220,000 a week — more than twice his wage at Old Trafford.

Fans give “love him” or “hate him” verdicts on the star in a new video posted on the internet by sponsors Nike.

Ronaldo, disguised in a trilby and scarf, appears in it himself — mimicking a Manc accent to declare: “He’s the best player in the world . . . mate!”

Yesterday he spoke for the first time about cheating death when he wrecked his £315,000 Ferrari a week ago.

Ronaldo — who was taking the 205mph car for its first spin when he walked away without a scratch — said: “I’m thankful to God that I’m OK.”

He added: “We all have bad days, but I have to say I feel great, the same as I did before

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:23 PM
thatsfuctit

Berbs is off?

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Pop

Quote:
Spanish giants Real Madrid — poised to make a world record £70million summer swoop for the winger — were last night said to have promised him their No9 shirt.
Why do all these things happen 'last night'?

You never hear 'early afternoon' or 'mid morning' or 'supper time'.

Intriguing

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:32 PM
borsuk

Quote:
a world record £70million summer swoop for the winger
it won't be a world record by next summer

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:53 PM
koppas

£70m? No chance. £50m tops.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:54 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2128737.ece

CRISTIANO RONALDO has registered his initials as a trademark together with the number NINE — fuelling fears the Manchester United No7 is off to Real Madrid.

The Sun can reveal the digits “CR9” were copyrighted last month in his Portuguese homeland to be used on merchandise or as the name for a restaurant or bar.

Ronaldo, 23, revealed he was learning Spanish after he was this week crowned World Player of the Year.

He also has a sponsorship deal with a Portuguese bank giving them exclusive marketing rights if he goes to Spain.

CR9 was registered by his agent Jorge Mendes at the National Institute of Industrial Property in Lisbon. Ronaldo already has CR7.

Real are said to be ready to pay him £220,000 a week — more than twice his wage at Old Trafford.

Fans give “love him” or “hate him” verdicts on the star in a new video posted on the internet by sponsors Nike.

Ronaldo, disguised in a trilby and scarf, appears in it himself — mimicking a Manc accent to declare: “He’s the best player in the world . . . mate!”

Yesterday he spoke for the first time about cheating death when he wrecked his £315,000 Ferrari a week ago.

Ronaldo — who was taking the 205mph car for its first spin when he walked away without a scratch — said: “I’m thankful to God that I’m OK.”

He added: “We all have bad days, but I have to say I feel great, the same as I did before
Now that, I have to see!

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:55 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Why do all these things happen 'last night'?

You never hear 'early afternoon' or 'mid morning' or 'supper time'.

Intriguing
The deal was agreed only, like, a bit ago.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:56 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Now that, I have to see!

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ghlight=player

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Now that, I have to see!
It was posted last night or early this morning.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Now that, I have to see!

Unread 14-01-2009, 03:00 PM
koppas

Its a no brainer. Hate him.

Unread 14-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Whalefish

Ronaldo is dead to me, long live Stewart Downing.

Unread 14-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Ether

Saviola is number 9 for Real at the moment, and they're trying to offload him to Wigan at the moment

Unread 14-01-2009, 03:23 PM
carlosartorial

That's you'll find its for his forthcoming range of suncreams, factor 9.
Closed Thread