khmk

Default Roy Keane

I Think i Better Leave Right Now

[YOUTUBE]KQt-J1dkk_o[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 27-01-2007, 11:36 PM
elhombre

Unread 27-01-2007, 11:46 PM
denis lawless

dont give a flying £#%&! what hes said or done....id have a 23yr old Keano back at the club in an instant !!

fukn quality running through his veins !!!!

Unread 28-01-2007, 12:44 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
dont give a flying £#%&! what hes said or done....id have a 23yr old Keano back at the club in an instant !!

fukn quality running through his veins !!!!
Spot on lawless. Be a long time before we have another like him at the Club.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Tumescent Throb

What a crock of shit. Is that meant to be funny

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:19 AM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
What a crock of shit. Is that meant to be funny
Yeah just like you're user name you witty @#%&!.
Hut hut! stick to nfl you clown.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:22 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
Yeah just like you're user name you witty @#%&!.
Hut hut! stick to nfl you clown.
Take it you're accepting the blame for it then?!

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:35 AM
Ether

That is almost a Kopites' RedCafe thread level of unfunniness. I had to turn it off halfway through, painful.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:53 AM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Take it you're accepting the blame for it then?!
Yes. yes i am.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:18 AM
TreeFiddy

My favourite player ever. What a great man and a great player. There will never be a greater legend than the man Keane.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:23 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
My favourite player ever. What a great man and a great player. There will never be a greater legend than the man Keane.
Agree 100%

The man is a living legend and shall forever be in my heart.He played like a supporter and thought like one too.Yes,there was times when he may have pushed things too far,but the man won games without even stepping onto the pitch.

£#%&!ing immense

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:25 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Agree 100%

The man is a living legend and shall forever be in my heart.He played like a supporter and thought like one too.Yes,there was times when he may have pushed things too far,but the man won games without even stepping onto the pitch.

£#%&!ing immense
That's it exactly. He played and cared the same as the fans do. Brilliant to watch a man with that much passion and desire together with great footballing ability. He wasn't Pele or Maradonna but he didn't need to be. His passing was flawless, his tackling was outstanding and he got up and down the pitch like a steam engine. A true role model for any young footballer regardless of the aggression and temper - that's what made him such a strong fighter and winner. I love him. So gutted he's not with us any more. Would love him to manage us one day.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:28 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
That's it exactly. He played and cared the same as the fans do. Brilliant to watch a man with that much passion and desire together with great footballing ability. He wasn't Pele or Maradonna but he didn't need to be. His passing was flawless, his tackling was outstanding and he got up and down the pitch like a steam engine. A true role model for any young footballer regardless of the aggression and temper - that's what made him such a strong fighter and winner. I love him. So gutted he's not with us any more. Would love him to manage us one day.
loved the wild stare into the distance in the tunnel before the game...

when GN does it ..it just makes me laugh

and the Viera incident was just pure gold......won us the match before a ball was kicked

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:32 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Agree once again.

Met the man on one occassiion and was incredibly gentleman-like.Gets a lot of stick,but,in my eyes,he's the best player,along with scholes,that i have ever seen at United.Now i am only 18,so didnt get to see Robbo in his United days,but i cannot tell you how lucky i feel to have witnessed Roy in his prime.A born Winner,a player who truly cared.

We'll never see his like again,

Immense

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:34 AM
TreeFiddy

You met him? Wow. I'd give my right arm to sit and have a pint with Roy. Would tell him what I think of £#%&!ing Fletcher and O'Shea. We'd get on well.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:35 AM
TreeFiddy

Oh and this thread would not be complete without remembering how he took the game by the scruff of the neck against Juve and brought us back despite knowing he wouldn't be playing in the final. What a man. When I watch replays of his header that made it 2-1 I start to cry.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:36 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
You met him? Wow. I'd give my right arm to sit and have a pint with Roy. Would tell him what I think of £#%&!ing Fletcher and O'Shea. We'd get on well.
Yes,it was during the 99 season,when Roy had a week off,Came back to Cork to open a shop over here.Didnt get to meet him at the opening and was truly gutted,but luckily i find out where he was headed and made my way there straight away.

Walked into Roys uncles pub,and there he was,sat in the corner talking to some mates.Had a few words with him and wished him luck for the rest of the season.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:38 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Oh and this thread would not be complete without remembering how he took the game by the scruff of the neck against Juve and brought us back despite knowing he wouldn't be playing in the final. What a man. When I watch replays of his header that made it 2-1 I start to cry.
One of the greatest performances i have ever witnessed.

When that goal went in,i knew it was our season.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:39 AM
Crumps

was an amazing player but he's a £#%&!ing @#%&! and should have been binned two years before he was imo.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:41 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
was an amazing player but he's a £#%&!ing @#%&! and should have been binned two years before he was imo.
£#%&! off.

Why is he a @#%&!?!

Because he told it how it is? Or was it that "he thought he was bigger than the club"? Let's face it - the only man at United who thinks he's bigger than the club is Ferguson.
Closed Thread