Europa 41 50.62%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 27-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Europa for me even without the CL spot.

Can't think of an FA cup win that come close to the buzz of beating barca in the CWC
But that was t the Europa. Still the old format.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:05 AM
goldfinger II

It pisses me off that Arsenal have surpassed us in terms of FA Cup trophies, having cleaned up in this less competitive period. Needs rectifying.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:09 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
It pisses me off that Arsenal have surpassed us in terms of FA Cup trophies, having cleaned up in this less competitive period. Needs rectifying.
Same. We should be at the top of all trophy lists

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Both are weaker versions of their previous selves imo....

Take the europa though because it means a trip to Budapest
Definitely. Depite the blazers meddling to justify their “pigs in the trough” existence.

Might as well bring on the ESL and have done with it. It’ll happen anyway. Despite our initial outrage, clubs like United, Liverpool and Arsenal are going to get pissed off watching Chelsea, city and Newcastle clean up.

All us “legacy fans” will end up watching baseball or women’s “and it’s live!!!”

Some will, anyway.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:14 AM
Baron

17 a piece

FA Cup for me, we should be making CL football on merit through the league & the FA Cup is infinitely more prestigious & I want Utd to overtake Arsenal for the most wins in the competition (£#%&!ers are only 2 ahead)

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
This. We used to be well ahead of everyone ffs.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Sparky***

Europa League because we'll need it to get into the Champions League next season

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Europa League because we'll need it to get into the Champions League next season
Please read the OP...

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:25 AM
jem

whilst I have expressed a preference for the fa cup, I would be surprised and delighted by either.

but there is no escaping the europa being a plate competition. even if barca are in it. especially if barca are in it.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:25 AM
suedeshoes

FA Cup.

Not really arsed about the Europa Carabao Cup.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:28 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
If we cant hack top 4 we've no right to be there. Small clubs cup, beating ciddy or Liverpool at Wembley on cup final day would be massive.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Please read the OP...
Fair enough.

Then just win something, United. Anything.

Even in the infamous 'shite' days of the 80s we never went 6 years without winning anything.

Unread 27-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
cheer up.

Top 4 is the bare minimum.... 2nd if we get a decent striker in January.

Liverpool are dogshit. Arsenal will drop off. Spurs are dogshit. Chelsea are probably the closest to us and we battered them at home, save for someone who can put the ball in the net

Unread 27-10-2022, 12:01 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
cheer up.

Top 4 is the bare minimum.... 2nd if we get a decent striker in January.

Liverpool are dogshit. Arsenal will drop off. Spurs are dogshit. Chelsea are probably the closest to us and we battered them at home, save for someone who can put the ball in the net
Chelsea probably the worst side out of that lot.

Unread 27-10-2022, 12:04 PM
shenwen

Winning the FA cup and finishing outside top 4 would be pointless.

But given the standard of teams that are winning the europa, it's equally shit. Villareal and Frankfurt ffs.

Changing my mind all the time.

Unread 27-10-2022, 12:08 PM
armchair

Quote:
Fair enough.

Then just win something, United. Anything.

Even in the infamous 'shite' days of the 80s we never went 6 years without winning anything.
Yeah, same.

Unread 27-10-2022, 12:09 PM
Dr Stranger

FA Cup.

There’s no prestige to the EL. It feels like the CL’s shit little brother. Simply being in it means you’ve £#%&!ed up. FA Cup is a proper trophy and it’s shit we haven’t won it much in the last 20 years.. Lost our last, what, three finals out of four? Shit, that. Sort it out.

Unread 27-10-2022, 12:13 PM
Zorg

Europa is an absolute embarrassment to even be involved in.

Unread 27-10-2022, 12:14 PM
est.1878

Europa purely because you win a cl place.

Unread 27-10-2022, 12:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Europa purely because you win a cl place.
Irrelevant to the poll question asked ...

Yhbr
Closed Thread