Closed Thread

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:03 PM
saffers

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
scumbags for winning 2-0.

love it when they trot that football purist shite out whenever they lose: 'only one team tried to win today'. really? because only one team actually did!

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Pop

Disgusting @#%&!. Look at the state of him. He looks really impoverished, ill and full of seething scouse self pity (and a bit noncey tbh).

Hopefully he'll soon get his head stoved in outside an away ground with the exposure he's getting.

Or does he just mouth off outside Anfield amongst the security of his fellow phlegmy brethren?

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Disgusting @#%&!. Look at the state of him. He looks really impoverished, ill and full of seething scouse self pity (and a bit noncey tbh).

Hopefully he'll soon get his head stoved in outside an away ground with the exposure he's getting.

Or does he just mouth off outside Anfield amongst the security of his fellow phlegmy brethren?
yes.

well there and that creepy little Andy Crane closet he does his Redmen videos from.

Redmen. ugh. sounds like a shit 300 spin off.

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Szekely

Isn't the speccy little £#%&!tard in the photo of Gerrard being sent off where rojo and the United players are glaring at Gerrard?

who is the little berk? how is he so close to the action. I hope lvg gurned in his face and gave him a little giggs slap.

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Pop

Yeah that's him. I reckon he rants and raves EXACTLY like Jimmy Liddel when he's watching the rat munchers.

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Yeah that's him. I reckon he rants and raves EXACTLY like Jimmy Liddel when he's watching the rat munchers.
"oh I'm not 'avin that!"

Unread 05-04-2015, 10:59 PM
bobbledinho

Pop

£#%&! me I hope he replies.

Unread 05-04-2015, 11:01 PM
waynes ear's

Holy £#%&!

Unread 05-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Pop

£#%&! me I hope he replies.
He did but took it down

"Do me a favour and take down that picture please. Its offensive to a lot of people and their families"

The angels. Always the £#%&!ing angels :shakehead:

Going to do another one of him with Jimmy Savile double teaming a dog tomorrow.

Unread 05-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely
Isn't the speccy little £#%&!tard in the photo of Gerrard being sent off where rojo and the United players are glaring at Gerrard?

who is the little berk? how is he so close to the action. I hope lvg gurned in his face and gave him a little giggs slap.
I had fun watching a few of their post-match videos from the run-in last season, especially after City, when they were convinced they'd won the league.

No wum, the guy talks about shouting instructions to the players, as if they're listening to him.

Unread 05-04-2015, 11:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He did but took it down

"Do me a favour and take down that picture please. Its offensive to a lot of people and their families"

The angels. Always the £#%&!ing angels :shakehead:

Going to do another one of him with Jimmy Savile double teaming a dog tomorrow.

Unread 06-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Fat Al

Without wishing to put the CURSE on it, can you imagine how £#%&!ing delicious it would be if we made Top 4 and they crept in at 6th or lower?

I think I would soil my underwear, front and back, if that happened.

Unread 06-04-2015, 02:47 AM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Just tweeted the gaunt looking @#%&!. Lets see how long it takes to be blocked or reported to the police again.
Jesus Christ

Unread 06-04-2015, 08:30 AM
HERTS_RED

Pop, you really want to be careful it wouldn't take much to link you back to here or your youtube

In the meantime keep up the good work

Unread 06-04-2015, 08:59 AM
Pop

I've not mentioned this place and I've not got a YouTube channel either. At least, not one with anything weird on it. Its not linked to twitter or Fred either. If there was the merest hint of anything like that I'd just delete the account though.

Anyway, I don't exactly have thousands of followers and I don't think I've tweeted anything that'll have my front doors being kicked in at dawn.

Unread 06-04-2015, 09:05 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I've not mentioned this place and I've not got a YouTube channel either. At least, not one with anything weird on it. Its not linked to twitter or Fred either. If there was the merest hint of anything like that I'd just delete the account though.

Anyway, I don't exactly have thousands of followers and I don't think I've tweeted anything that'll have my front doors being kicked in at dawn.
Just yet!

They might wanna kick your back doors in though!

Unread 06-04-2015, 09:24 AM
djsst

Quote:
I'd £#%&! him off tomorrow after the exclusive that's appeared in The Mirror today. Doesn't take a genius to work out where that's come from.

This journalist is a friend of Aidy Ward's, writes a ridiculously disproportional amount about his and Impact Sports' clients - especially given their relatively small size - not to mention a few juicy 'exclusives' from time to time.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:03 AM
gigo

Pop
Closed Thread