United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
I'm a great believer in these things. I always get worried when sky sports news start throwing around stats like these.

As soon as someone mentioned that Bolton haven't beaten us at home in 30 years or something i thought "there you go, the tempting of fate" and low and behold what happened.

Despite how glib and dismissive some are on this thread, I'm not. They are not quite the shower of shit that some United fans would have you believe. And would be just typical for the likes of Harry Kewell and Dirk Diggler to play out of their skin against us. Also you have to allow for the fact that the ref will give them everything as is always the case at anfield.
But Bolton hadn't beaten us at home for 29 years last year, did you have a feeling then, you great believer?

Villa never beat us, that stat was thrown up at Villa park, we pounded them. Stop being so soft.

Unread 15-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Sloppy

Just had my uncle on the phone who is a liverpool fan and he was saying they are due a win.If they havent been good enough to beat us for a while whats diferent now.If anytrhing we should be saying we are due another result seeing as we have such a good record.

Unread 15-12-2007, 05:25 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
haven't beaten us at Anthill for 6 years.
FA cup year before last.

Unread 15-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
But on that basis we couldn't beat bolton, and they took them apart.

Look i agree with you that utd are a better side, and play more attractive football, but that don't make the dippers shit.

And just torres and babel are quality, no mention of gerrard, mascherano or alonso are you seriously with a straight face telling me that they are not quality, come on off with the red tints..
No it doesn't, they are shit without any help from anyone else.

Torres is quality, the rest don't bother me in the slightest.

The only way United might drop points in this match is if they go out there with the wrong mentality, ie a draw will do like the arsenal game.

This 'due a result' is %@#$&!s.

Unread 16-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Liverpool are a very erratic team, at their best, they can ping the ball around with the best of them, at their worst they have terrible lapses in concentration and allow daft opportunities for the opposition. Which liverpool shows up on sunday is anyones guess but i do know one thing; they will be up against one of the hardest working united sides i have every seen which means whatever they do is going to have to be pretty special. I just cant see the scouse bastards winning, but having said that, last year they outplayed us.

I've heard Gary Neville is being drafted in as cheerleader
Closed Thread