Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1978
yeah i suppose you have

gay = happy
Not true, yer gays are always upset about summat.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
Before you start telling me i'm not a red - dont bother, i've heard it all before and you dont know what your talking about.

Now, let me explain. I cant stand him. I hate everything he stands for. I admire his football skills and what he has contributed to united this season, but i just cant stand the £#%&!er. It's very much like with Beckham - total legend on the park but i just could never really think of him as a united player. I do want to like Ronaldo, i really do, because he's a £#%&!ing ace footballer but he's basically just not my kind of bloke.

I cant quite put my finger on why, it's really just 'gut instinct' which to be fair has served me well over the years in general life.

que the 'you're not a united fan' rants...
I've got in a few arguements with some mates over this.
So he's extravagant and sexy, so what, I wish I was like that. I don't need to like the man's personality, neither do you.

Unread 18-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Not true, yer gays are always upset about summat.
you'd be upset too if you had to stick a tampax up your arse.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:01 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
cant be that miserable because that made me chuckle

And that gave me a wee chuckle. Nothing like a morning chain reaction chuckle.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
So he's extravagant and sexy, so what, I wish I was like that.
Do you? i wouldnt trade places with him for all the money in the world, i'd rather dig ditches for the rest of my life and stay who i am now than be ronaldo. I'm serious.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:06 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Chuckling in any form is to be encouraged, as is chortling.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Do you? i wouldnt trade places with him for all the money in the world, i'd rather dig ditches for the rest of my life and stay who i am now than be ronaldo. I'm serious.
Why's that? Do you think he's bent or something?

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:10 AM
borsuk

there are players with talent who lack the right attitude (you listening, louis?) and players whose attitude is excellent but who lack the talent (eh up, smith). ronnie has both, like rooney, giggs and scholes. for a young lad he carries himself remarkably well, without a hint of 'i'm a megastar' @#%&!ishness.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Why's that? Do you think he's bent or something?
Well he does pluck his eyebrows which does seem a bit dodgey to me. Must be a european thing. I wonder if he has a man purse too?

I dont know he's just the epitome of the modern day footballer, maybe jablonskys right and i'm just a grumpy old bastard!

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Well he does pluck his eyebrows which does seem a bit dodgey to me. Must be a european thing. I wonder if he has a man purse too?

I dont know he's just the epitome of the modern day footballer, maybe jablonskys right and i'm just a grumpy old bastard!
I thought he was gay for ages but I'm certain he's straight now. Doesn't matter either way tbh, as long as he's performing for
United I'll love him. Not in a gay way, well just a little bit.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
We should probably just end this thread on that note then, three chuckles - two to start the day and one to shut her down. Goodnight fellas.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Must be a european thing. I wonder if he has a man purse too?
He does.............

I get where your coming from but i dont share your views...

But each to there own..

I embrace you.

In a manly way.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
We should probably just end this thread on that note then, three chuckles - two to start the day and one to shut her down. Goodnight fellas.
It's 9.15 in the morning.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It's 9.15 in the morning.

£#%&!, I'm late for work and i have just opened a can of beer...............

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1978
that is EXACTLY what he said.
I know it is @#%&!o

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Never said that. £#%&! if he see's out his career at united and continues to be one of the best players in the world then great. Just not my kind thats all.
Its because he's better looking than you isnt it?

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:30 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Its because he's better looking than you isnt it?
That's why he never liked Steve Bruce too.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That's why he never liked Steve Bruce too.

Thats also why he made that "CHADWICK OUT" banner

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:39 AM
koppas

Quote:
Before you start telling me i'm not a red - dont bother, i've heard it all before and you dont know what your talking about.

Now, let me explain. I cant stand him. I hate everything he stands for. I admire his football skills and what he has contributed to united this season, but i just cant stand the £#%&!er. It's very much like with Beckham - total legend on the park but i just could never really think of him as a united player. I do want to like Ronaldo, i really do, because he's a £#%&!ing ace footballer but he's basically just not my kind of bloke.

I cant quite put my finger on why, it's really just 'gut instinct' which to be fair has served me well over the years in general life.

My nan doesn't like him either.

She says he is "a £#%&!ing poof".

MOTWYW.

Unread 18-05-2007, 09:39 AM
violater

Quote:

you dont even like the club let alone of the players...

most on here deep down inside think you are a grade a #@&%! but luckily for you im easier to hate....

you come out with absolute rubbish criticising our manager , the team and now a foriegn world star wanted by every club in the world is not liked by you.

ronaldo is doing all he can to prove he is united from the way he now speaks, relates and laughs with the players and bringing his whole family on the pitch and joing in the chants...

your a #@&%!. simple as.

ronaldo carries himself so well and is never one to talk back ro retaliate when things dont go his way.

he gets criticism from every fan of another club in the country and now we have a so called united fan not liking him.

i think you are the biggest #@&%! on the forum by a considerable distance.
Closed Thread