Default Re: Your 2009

Rating out of 10: 4

United highlight: Winning the title

United lowlight: Rome

Personal highlight: 25% payrise - deciding to £#%&! off to Oz in Feb for a year

Personal lowlight: getting dumped

Person of 2009: Probably Usain Bolt

Scumbag of 2009: Sparky/Tevez

Lesson learnt: your 20's go quick, get busy living.

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:23 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

doens't sound that bad tbf

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

Can't believe nobody else has posted this. Yeah o.k his match day threads are alright but that doesn't make up for his posts imo.

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Can't believe nobody else has posted this. Yeah o.k his match day threads are alright but that doesn't make up for his posts imo.
stop bumping your shit thread.

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:26 PM
plopborsky

Overall 8

Highlight: owen against the massives
Lowlight: 4-1 against the dippers and no fun driving me home ( should be in highlight the last bit

Personal Highlight: Mini ploppy she is so much fun and i dont know how i managed it she is just perfect

Personal Lowlight: well moving so much has been tough on the plops family this year, after leaving london and being told 4 weeks later after getting to Dallas i was going to have to move again after finding a home with a pool table, bar and a lovely swimming pool was tough walk away from. Now in Seattle but the stress and pressure on me and the mrs has been really tough.

Persons of 2009: my mum and dad
Scumbag: Gordan Brown

lessons learnt: When you think you have it bad take step back and look around you, others normally have it worse.

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
doens't sound that bad tbf
preferred my old job but then the money made up for it, I knew I was going to like it less when I took it.

The dumping was an absolute killer. Happened in April and still not out of my system Was compunded by being in rome to watch us thumped in the CL final. 2008 was an 8 or a 9 on the flip side!

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
preferred my old job but then the money made up for it, I knew I was going to like it less when I took it.

The dumping was an absolute killer. Happened in April and still not out of my system Was compunded by being in rome to watch us thumped in the CL final. 2008 was an 8 or a 9 on the flip side!
2008 was the best year ever.

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
2008 was the best year ever.
Probably that for me in my 20's. That or 04.

1998 was £#%&!ing great in school though (age 15)

Unread 02-12-2009, 02:35 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Rating out of 10: 6

United highlight: 18 times

United lowlight: Rome (the game)

Personal highlight: Considering I've had a pretty bad year I've had a few. Leeds Festival, Prague for my 30th and the ultimate turn round of the year was starting my own business that I am hoping will make 2010 much much better.

Personal lowlight: Being made redundant and not working for the first time since leaving school was a bastard to take considering the plans it £#%&!ed up for me. That and adding Badger on facebook.

Person of 2009: My missus. The highlights of this year have all come mainly through the generousity of my missus and the patience she has shown while I have ridden this rollercoaster is commendable. I will hopefully be buying her a house next year.

Scumbag of 2009: My old boss (@#%&!) - he's been sent packing now and is currently trying to negotiate a deal with me to come on board with my company

Lesson learnt: Live your life and enjoy everyday because it can be taken away so so easily. Also big advice to the youngsters of the board. I know it's easy to get your wages and piss it up the wall or put it up your nose and I don't begrudge anyone doing it. However, put a little bit away if you can because if you ever get to a point where you've nothing to fall back on it £#%&!ing hurts.

FORZA 2010!!!
top post that. Good luck in 2010.
Closed Thread