United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:25 PM
ScarFace

Raf-Vidic-Neville-Oshit

or

Neville-Vidic-Oshit-Raf

Why did'nt he list Rooney as one of the players deffo out?

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Sloppy

Recall frasier campbell.

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:26 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the bit where you said..."I'd take him being out"
And you seemingly took that as 'I want him out'.

Read that bit again in context and then slap yourself.

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:27 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Raf-Vidic-Neville-Oshit

or

Neville-Vidic-Oshit-Raf

Why did'nt he list Rooney as one of the players deffo out?
Assumed absence, I would assume. In the same way he didn't mention Hargreaves.

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:27 PM
The Watcher

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
“But with Wes, Rio and Patrice all out".
That's practically our entire first choice back four!

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:28 PM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That's practically our entire first choice back four!
Yup!

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
And you seemingly took that as 'I want him out'.

Read that bit again in context and then slap yourself.

anyway for the record I defo hope he is out...Tevez not Evans...and then SAF would be forced to play Ronnie beside Berbatov with Nani and Park wide just as I suggested yesterday

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:30 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Assumed absence, I would assume. In the same way he didn't mention Hargreaves.
Well i'd presume Brown would be presumed to be presumed out then.

Rio n Rooney to start

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Ether

Quote:

anyway for the record I defo hope he is out...Tevez not Evans...and then SAF would be forced to play Ronnie beside Berbatov with Nani and Park wide just as I suggested yesterday
No he wouldn't.

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:34 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Well i'd presume Brown would be presumed to be presumed out then.

Rio n Rooney to start
Hmmm

Brown back in training, isn't he?

Hargreaves in at RB, Neville to CB.

KFC, is it safe to assume that you never want Tevez to play for this club again then?

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Hmmm

Brown back in training, isn't he?

Hargreaves in at RB, Neville to CB.

KFC, is it safe to assume that you never want Tevez to play for this club again then?
I'm honestly not arsed....the Tevez of last season yes but he's little more than a stop gap now he knows we are not signing him, not that I blame him entirely for that

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Yup!

Stating the obvious I know. But Bolton away with 3/4 of our first choice defence is a recipe for disaster. But hopefully not. I think if Evans is fit, we should be ok. He gets turned a little too easily for my liking, but has done very well so far. Regardless, I hope Rafael starts. The complete lack of width offered by O'Shea and Neville really does hinder our attacking play.

Gutted for Wayne. He looked like he was hitting some great form in recent weeks. Always seems to get injured when playing his best football

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:38 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I'm honestly not arsed....the Tevez of last season yes but he's little more than a stop gap now he knows we are not signing him, not that I blame him entirely for that
Fair enough. At least you're honest. Me, I'd rather utilise the talents of a quality footballer while he's at the club and we pay his wages. But that's just me.

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:

You want nani to start at Bolton?

If I had my way, he'd be starting at Burger King on Monday

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Gazw649

No need to worried. O'Shea always plays like 2 men anyway.

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Ether

Quote:
Fickle as £#%&!. Only just over a year ago KFC was saying Tevez was born to play for United and comparing him to Cantona

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
O'Shea always plays like 2 men anyway.

Laurel and Hardy?

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Fair enough. At least you're honest. Me, I'd rather utilise the talents of a quality footballer while he's at the club and we pay his wages. But that's just me.
struggling to see where his 'quality' has come this season apart from the odd cameo

our best football for a long long time came against Chelsea, don't think Tevez played in that one

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:42 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Stating the obvious I know. But Bolton away with 3/4 of our first choice defence is a recipe for disaster. But hopefully not. I think if Evans is fit, we should be ok. He gets turned a little too easily for my liking, but has done very well so far. Regardless, I hope Rafael starts. The complete lack of width offered by O'Shea and Neville really does hinder our attacking play.

Gutted for Wayne. He looked like he was hitting some great form in recent weeks. Always seems to get injured when playing his best football
I'm happy with Neville. He's looked very solid defensively recently. I think we'll need that tomorrow. I'd get with him if Evans is fit. And it might be my imagination, but Rafael seems to have somewhat curtailed his forward ambitions in recent weeks.

Re Evans, I agree that he has one or two hairy moments, but for him to just slip into the side in place of players like Vidic and Rio with no-one really noticing is the biggest compliment you can pay him.

The timing of Rooney's injuries in recent seasons invariably make me want to cry.

Unread 16-01-2009, 04:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Fickle as £#%&!. Only just over a year ago KFC was saying Tevez was born to play for United and comparing him to Cantona
he was great last season and had that Cantona thing of scoring late vital winners for us repeatedly

he's done it against Stoke this season, he's done very little else to justify the supposed £32 million we are supposed to pay for him

if you think he's the same player as he was last season you are deluded
Closed Thread