United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2015, 12:22 PM
thrush

Why is there a blatant Dipper on there pretending to be a United fan? Johnnowhite or something. It's £#%&!ing beyond weird

Unread 25-03-2015, 12:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Why is there a blatant Dipper on there pretending to be a United fan? Johnnowhite or something. It's £#%&!ing beyond weird
I know, it's like a United fan posting on RAWK pretending to be a vermin fan. Crazy.

Unread 25-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Big Norm

Skrtel's gone into full-on victim mode. Posted a picture of clowns on his instagram.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...clowns-5397093

Unread 25-03-2015, 01:59 PM
utd99

Good, another game. Reminds me of the teacher in The Breakfast Club. "Wanna try for another? Ok, you got it..."

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Jethro

How many pictures do you need of him looking directly down on his leg Thick £#%&!ing bin dipping @#%&!

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Lok

Ban upheld: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32051599

Should have got an extra one for the ridiculous claim.

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Switching Off

Their biggest game of the season and their two most senior players are stamping

What an utter shambles they've become since the slip

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Should have got an extra one for the ridiculous claim.
This x 1000.

However, his case doesn't fit the criteria for this as he does not play for Manchester United.

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:41 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- De Gea should be retroactively banned for grabbing Skrtel by the throat
Skittle will get more for calling them clowns on Social Media..... his season should be over now!!!!

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- De Gea should be retroactively banned for grabbing Skrtel by the throat
And so it begins.

SITO hasn't shut-up all week about Rooney stamping on Mignolet. I watched the game live, have watched numerous highlights reels and read every report available on the game and cannot for the life of me find the incident he's on about.

It is obviously something completely innocuous that only a true ABU can find.

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:42 PM
utd99

They'll be fine, they have Lovren waiting in the wings.

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:45 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
And so it begins.

SITO hasn't shut-up all week about Rooney stamping on Mignolet. I watched the game live, have watched numerous highlights reels and read every report available on the game and cannot for the life of me find the incident he's on about.

It is obviously something completely innocuous that only a true ABU can find.
2nd half. There's nothing in it.

Unread 25-03-2015, 02:46 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

And David Gill Become FIFA vice president....

Don't think the corruption will be ending any time soon. All in all a bad few days for the denizens of dipperville.

Quote:
Because the FA's disciplinary process as corrupt as £#%&!. There is no way they can prove intent

Unread 25-03-2015, 04:53 PM
ScarFace

Our club should write to Utd , the Premier League & the FA, formally warning that if their away support continue with the Hillsborough and Heysel songs there will be no away allocation.

I know some survivors and felt physically sick listening to that on Sunday. I can only imagine how it affects survivors and families.

Unread 25-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Jethro

Who survived Heysel? Brick laying businesses maybe?

Unread 25-03-2015, 04:57 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Our club should write to Utd , the Premier League & the FA, formally warning that if their away support continue with the Hillsborough and Heysel songs there will be no away allocation.

I know some survivors and felt physically sick listening to that on Sunday. I can only imagine how it affects survivors and families.

https://youtu.be/In2XfN3hIi4

I'm a survivor of the IRA bomb in Manchester

Well when I say survivor, I was about 3 miles away

Am I due any compo ?

Unread 25-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
How many pictures do you need of him looking directly down on his leg Thick £#%&!ing bin dipping @#%&!
Reality just doesn't interest them. I remember one of them posting this picture with the comment 'you can clearly see he's looking at the ball'

Erm

Unread 25-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Reality just doesn't interest them. I remember one of them posting this picture with the comment 'you can clearly see he's looking at the ball'

Erm
He did three of those in consecutive games that season. Distin, the Wigan one and another. And he was innocent of them all!

Unread 25-03-2015, 07:11 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He did three of those in consecutive games that season. Distin, the Wigan one and another. And he was innocent of them all!
2 or 3 times in one game (wigan?) iirc - each so fast no official caught it. Dirty £#%&!.
Closed Thread