United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
agreed. it was the same with Ronaldo a couple of seasons ago, even the beginning of last. you just have to accept that criticism on fan's forums is rife.
To be fair, he's hardly getting slaughtered is he. I thiought he was pretty poor last night and can't see a problem in me saying so. He's got plenty of talent but at the moment can't use it consistently.

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Anders' Son

Its just when some people try to write him off as a bad signing already, i mean writing anyone off at such an early stage is obviously a bit stupid. Honestly do think hes the sort of player who really is gonna grow into a role over the next couple of seasons and become a top top player.

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders' Son
Its just when some people try to write him off as a bad signing already, i mean writing anyone off at such an early stage is obviously a bit stupid. Honestly do think hes the sort of player who really is gonna grow into a role over the next couple of seasons and become a top top player.
Who's writing him off as a bad signing? I haven't read one person writing him off here since he joined.

He's been patchy since he joined, was to be expected. And if he plays well his next game people will aknowledge that.
Personally I think he's had a few shit games lately. Last night included. But that isn't righting him off.

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders' Son
Yeah, i think he's gonna bea top player for us and agree it's ridiculous to write him off. wasn't aware anyone was though. He could be the next Figo.

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Who's writing him off as a bad signing? I haven't read one person writing him off here since he joined.

Don't read your own posts?

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
To be fair, he's hardly getting slaughtered is he. I thiought he was pretty poor last night and can't see a problem in me saying so. He's got plenty of talent but at the moment can't use it consistently.
I'm not seeing my arse i just feel it is ludicrous to judge a player after 13 appearances, 6 of which have been as a sub. He has scored a couple of great goals and looked promising. I don't see the problem? Anderson was written off by most after the sunderland game - look at him now. It just seems people never learn. Evra, Vidic the list goes on. Ps I also fancy Nani but that has nothing to do with it.

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

He's been patchy since he joined, was to be expected. And if he plays well his next game people will aknowledge that.
Personally I think he's had a few shit games lately. Last night included. But that isn't righting him off.
fair enough although i thought he looked good last night aside from his decision making in and around their area as i said before. Can we all kiss and make up now?

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:37 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Ps I also fancy Nani but that has nothing to do with it.
Who doesn't :-

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Who doesn't :-

i bet he gets ripped in the dressing room

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 13-12-2007, 02:44 PM
legendary saf

He was ok, this is nowhere near his best.

But i'm happy he got another assist.
Closed Thread