United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)
View Poll Results: Who Do You Want Presenting The Christmas TID's?
Hark 4 4.35%
The Guvner 2 2.17%
Pure 8 8.70%
Neworderdude 2 2.17%
No Fun 25 27.17%
Class of 68 1 1.09%
Wafty Crank 4 4.35%
Mark O 2 2.17%
Shadowplay 4 4.35%
Elephantstone 26 28.26%
Carlosartorial 7 7.61%
Silv 1 1.09%
Red @rmy 6 6.52%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 04:24 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
and any c*** whos on their xmas do can f*** off
I'm going out that night I'll have you know. This is bad scheduling.

Old 05-12-2007, 05:35 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
no fun, you've got the platform now just don't blow it.

All your instincts will be telling you to explode on mention of the beatles, the jam and (god forbid) Margaret Thatcher. Resist. As a presenter you need to be thinking avuncular and genial as opposed to angry and embittered. I suggest watching Parkinson and listening to Radio 4 for the next couple of weeks to get you primed.

Good luck.
I concur. No Fun still appears to have many of same issues which I identified as being 'problem areas/areas to work on' at a pro bono on-line therapy session I had with him some years ago.

I really thought that most, if not all of these issues (Thatcher, the Smiths etc) he identified that day would be dealt with by now. Such was the quality of my advice that I'm quite surprised he still presents the risk he does.

Perhaps he is my John Merrick - the one I couldn't help but who you feel sorry for? Who knows.

These 'issues' are so embedded that the poor lamb appears to be mentally scarred or, if you lose an 'r', mentally scared. Either way, these issues no doubt cover a multitude of other sins - I may be wrong but I suspect c**k size/inadequacy is something that has troubled No Fun for many years which manifests itself in these violent outbursts against the same targets.

Whatever, I'm just not sure that 'performance pressure' like TID should be hoisted onto an individual who is so delicately balanced in mental robustness terms.

Old 05-12-2007, 05:36 PM
HarkNowHear

[quote=My Name is Keith;680393] I may be wrong but I suspect c**k size/inadequacy is something that has troubled No Fun for many years which manifests itself in these violent outbursts against the same targets.

QUOTE]

HOUSE !!!!!

Old 05-12-2007, 05:41 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I concur. No Fun still appears to have many of same issues which I identified as being 'problem areas/areas to work on' at a pro bono on-line therapy session I had with him some years ago.

I really thought that most, if not all of these issues (Thatcher, the Smiths etc) he identified that day would be dealt with by now. Such was the quality of my advice that I'm quite surprised he still presents the risk he does.

Perhaps he is my John Merrick - the one I couldn't help but who you feel sorry for? Who knows.

These 'issues' are so embedded that the poor lamb appears to be mentally scarred or, if you lose an 'r', mentally scared. Either way, these issues no doubt cover a multitude of other sins - I may be wrong but I suspect c**k size/inadequacy is something that has troubled No Fun for many years which manifests itself in these violent outbursts against the same targets.

Whatever, I'm just not sure that 'performance pressure' like TID should be hoisted onto an individual who is so delicately balanced in mental robustness terms.

f***ing hell, has freud been reborn ?

I remember that session well keith, I expected answers and all I got was a PM saying "meet me at Bury Market, and bring the lube"

my c**k is of reasonable size (ask harks wife) and has filled 3 prams

I will be mr cordiality on the TID night - if brenner does mention thatcher or the smiths, I will wait until we are off air to kick f*** out of the little disabled lad

anyway, dont talk to me about small c**ks, is yours out of hiding yet ?

Old 05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
f***ing hell, has freud been reborn ?

I remember that session well keith, I expected answers and all I got was a PM saying "meet me at Bury Market, and bring the lube"

my c**k is of reasonable size (ask harks wife) and has filled 3 prams

I will be mr cordiality on the TID night - if brenner does mention thatcher or the smiths, I will wait until we are off air to kick f*** out of the little disabled lad

anyway, dont talk to me about small c**ks, is yours out of hiding yet ?

3 prams

corgi
dinky
matchbox

carry on clitc**k

Old 05-12-2007, 06:41 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
"So Brenner, your first song is by that limp wristed, racist, vegetarian c*** Morrissey..."
Closed Thread