United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:03 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
If Pipeshaft is onside, then get it £#%&!ing done 👍
Ha. Don't know why I mentioned his Sevilla team knocking us out of the Europa q/f. I had, genuinely, forgotten his team knocked you out too. So you already have the brief.

Good coach. Pretty much precisely what Utd need right now.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:04 PM
believe

Was set to be next Wolves manager…… great.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Ha. Don't know why I mentioned his Sevilla team knocking us out of the Europa q/f. I had, genuinely, forgotten his team knocked you out too. So you already have the brief.

Good coach. Pretty much precisely what Utd need right now.
Yeah, I’m not up on the guy and didn’t even know he managed Madrid, but that Sevilla team was good and they did give off a vibe of a team greater than the sum of its parts.

We really do need a proper coach. Not just someone who ‘get us’ or is Scottish.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:37 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Was set to be next Wolves manager…… great.
So Kleberson in managerial form.

Unread 21-11-2021, 02:35 PM
AK14

Unread 21-11-2021, 03:12 PM
ZiggyStardust

Lopetegui is a really good coach and I’d certainly prefer him to Zidane as he’s clearly someone who can coach a team to be at least the sum of its parts

However he’s not someone you’d wait until the summer to appoint

Unread 21-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Lopetegui is a really good coach and I’d certainly prefer him to Zidane as he’s clearly someone who can coach a team to be at least the sum of its parts

However he’s not someone you’d wait until the summer to appoint
Aren’t the noises that we want him in now/soon?

Unread 22-11-2021, 01:12 PM
andyroo

Dropped to third since the thread started
Closed Thread