United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 06-03-2018, 08:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
no. i hate the ideology not the people. the vast majority of muslims are fine people because they don't take it all too seriously, same with christians. it's the extremists are the issue.
That does not correspond with what you posted earlier in this thread + in the past. Good that youve evolved.

You attack us lefties but nobody wants to silence you. Just weird to respond to the bad practices of some muslim with discrimination and hatred. How does your hatred of a muslim make his bad trait( for example misogyny). Should be excoriating anyone of any background who are doing bad stuff, end of.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:08 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
That does not correspond with what you posted earlier in this thread + in the past. Good that youve evolved.

You attack us lefties but nobody wants to silence you. Just weird to respond to the bad practices of some muslim with discrimination and hatred. How does your hatred of a muslim make his bad trait( for example misogyny). Should be excoriating anyone of any background who are doing bad stuff, end of.
I do. See the harvey weinstein thread and the last ten years of my posts on here.

Only ever get complaints when I criticise islam though. No one gives a f*** if I criticise jews or christians or hollywood. Only the left and their strange bedfellow islam gets your goat.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:20 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
I do. See the harvey weinstein thread and the last ten years of my posts on here.

Only ever get complaints when I criticise islam though. No one gives a f*** if I criticise jews or christians or hollywood. Only the left and their strange bedfellow islam gets your goat.
only if the rumours are to be believed.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:59 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

only when it comes to muslims do the left forget that people don't exist in a vacuum and often derive their values from their cultural norms and religious teachings.

how you say? it's a social construct?

Old 06-03-2018, 10:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Can't believe you are saying funners abuses and kills woman.
I think the peg seller is still around, despite everything.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:18 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think the peg seller is still around, despite everything.
you've literally got a serial killer off on a grammatical technicality that was a typo.

you monster. i hope you are happy.