United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:17 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Coming into form at just the right time

Big couple of games coming up
Could really establish himself at Utd this coming week
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He’s not a goal machine though. He has 13 league goals. Next season needs to be aiming for 25.

If we get past Sevilla there’s a big Euro tie coming his way. We will learn more. Very keen to love the lad tbh.
Just want him to keep trying for 90 minutes.

Hasn't disappointed of late.
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:19 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He’s not a goal machine though. He has 13 league goals. Next season needs to be aiming for 25.

If we get past Sevilla there’s a big Euro tie coming his way. We will learn more. Very keen to love the lad tbh.
Had 25 league goals last season, settling in period at united this year.

Could end up on 20 league goals if he carries on like this....
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:21 PM
LFOD
 
Default

Showed balls - giving it to Pogba. Add to that a goal and played well and tried to lead the line. Better from the right coming in.
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:21 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Had 25 league goals last season, settling in period at united this year.

Could end up on 20 league goals if he carries on like this....
The number is not that important, it is the impact that is crucial. Scoring 30 with the 3rd/4th in easy wins or 20 with big goals at key times. Know which one I will pick.
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He’s not a goal machine though. He has 13 league goals. Next season needs to be aiming for 25.

If we get past Sevilla there’s a big Euro tie coming his way. We will learn more. Very keen to love the lad tbh.
14 pol....

s2c you doing big Rom out of goals to prove your point matey...
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:23 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The number is not that important, it is the impact that is crucial. Scoring 30 with the 3rd/4th in easy wins or 20 with big goals at key times. Know which one I will pick.
Agreed, I want him to keep scoring decisive goals like last week and tonight.

Better than bagging 4 vs bournemouth in a 7-1 win.
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:24 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
14 pol....

s2c you doing big Rom out of goals to prove your point matey...
Proper snide from Siders there and no mistake
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:25 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Had 25 league goals last season, settling in period at united this year.

Could end up on 20 league goals if he carries on like this....
Doesn’t matter, Fellaini was great for Everton.

14 league goals from 29 games, despite a phenomenal start. This needs to be a settling in season. Next season he needs to be a consistent scorer. Hopefully that Chelsea game is a game changer for him. Might be important for him that Mou stays too.
 
Old 05-03-2018, 09:25 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
14 pol....

s2c you doing big Rom out of goals to prove your point matey...


Expected better from siders tbh.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Romelu Lukaku
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Romelu Lukaku TheFatGoth Football 43 06-07-2017 06:24 PM
Manchester United 'bid' for Romelu Lukaku fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-07-2017 05:20 AM
Does Romelu Lukaku have what it takes for Chelsea? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-06-2017 10:40 AM
Where will Romelu Lukaku be playing next season? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-03-2017 11:00 AM
romelu lukaku fix up look SHARPE Football 69 12-10-2010 03:33 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.