United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 16-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
This chopper crash in the Grand Canyon with three Brits dead (RIP) and another five seriously injured. One of my oldest and dearest friends went on a flight with the same company, in the same type of helicopter (possibly the very same one) just a few hours before,yesterday (the same day) across the same bit of air space.

Talk about a lucky escape...
Just found out my builder and his family, who’s completely refurbing our new house, went on the exact same trip the day before - same company. I would’ve been distraught if he’d died and left my house in the condition it’s in at the moment. Inconsolable.

Old 16-02-2018, 10:07 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Just found out my builder and his family, who’s completely refurbing our new house, went on the exact same trip the day before - same company. I would’ve been distraught if he’d died and left my house in the condition it’s in at the moment. Inconsolable.
I also hope he's not totally ripped you off, taken a larger than needed deposit and pissed up your hard earned cash on all inclusive trip to Vegas with his wife and kids...

#prayforThrow'sconservatory

Old 16-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I also hope he's not totally ripped you off, taken a larger than needed deposit and pissed up your hard earned cash on all inclusive trip to Vegas with his wife and kids...

#prayforThrow'sconservatory
I trust him. He's hot Whip Hubley.

Old 16-02-2018, 10:14 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
I trust him. He's hot Whip Hubley.
Well he does work out and has those dark good looks.