United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink

Old 29-01-2018, 03:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
According to google dog meat is legal in the U.K. and is a good source of protein.

Might order some online.
Save for some endangered species, I think very few things are illegal to eat under British law?

Old 29-01-2018, 03:49 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
When both my kids were 2, if you gave them a choice between a sausage and an apple to eat or play with, they'd have eaten the sausage and launched the apple through the window.

Old 29-01-2018, 05:35 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The idea that thereís a more humane way of killing another living being is frankly mental.

Donít get me wrong, I eat meat. But letís not shit ourselves. Slaughtering animals is utterly barbaric however itís done.
Head clean off is a lot less grim than slitting its throat and letting it struggle and bleed out.

Humans are omnivores - we've got canine teeth to allow us to eat meat.

What's more barbaric is the cunts feeding cows grain and pumping them full of drugs to allow them to digest stuff that they shouldn't be eating.

Old 29-01-2018, 06:30 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Head clean off is a lot less grim than slitting its throat and letting it struggle and bleed out.

Humans are omnivores - we've got canine teeth to allow us to eat meat.

What's more barbaric is the cunts feeding cows grain and pumping them full of drugs to allow them to digest stuff that they shouldn't be eating.
This is a stand alone point and a good argument for avoiding dosing yourself with fuck knows what. Farmers tend to be inhumane and money hungry cunts who dont care less about the livestock and will feed their animals on anything to maximise a profit. But they also grow the stuff that we eat outside of the meat, so what do you do?, because they poison the soil and adulterate the veg as much as they do the animals they grow.

Old 29-01-2018, 06:33 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
This is a stand alone point and a good argument for avoiding dosing yourself with fuck knows what. Farmers tend to be inhumane and money hungry cunts who dont care less about the livestock and will feed their animals on anything to maximise a profit. But they also grow the stuff that we eat outside of the meat, so what do you do?, because they poison the soil and adulterate the veg as much as they do the animals they grow.
Farmers, don't like outsiders, do they? They like to stick to their own. I've seen the big-eared boys on farms.

Old 29-01-2018, 07:20 PM
saffers

Whining about halal meat but not kosher, or general slaughter of animals. Classic sign of suffering from islamophobia!

Old 29-01-2018, 07:20 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Problem is that they are generally hammered by the supermarket chains on both meat and dairy prices (Tesco notorious for the milk for example).

Better cutting down on meat and treating yourself once in a while to a nice steak from a good butchers like the Ginger Pig.

Miller & Carter boasting about their cows being fed on grass and grain ffs We fuck with the foodchain then get surprised when it fucks with us.

Old 29-01-2018, 07:40 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Problem is that they are generally hammered by the supermarket chains on both meat and dairy prices (Tesco notorious for the milk for example).

Better cutting down on meat and treating yourself once in a while to a nice steak from a good butchers like the Ginger Pig.

Miller & Carter boasting about their cows being fed on grass and grain ffs We fuck with the foodchain then get surprised when it fucks with us.
I live in the countryside and look around everyday at the chernobyl that is going down, a green desert, no insects, few birds and god knows what they are flushing into the land. The food chain is very fucked.

Old 30-01-2018, 06:17 PM
LFOD

Quote:
I live in the countryside and look around everyday at the chernobyl that is going down, a green desert, no insects, few birds and god knows what they are flushing into the land. The food chain is very f***ed.
I did this to my own land just by cutting down some brush. Made more work for myself and we lost loads of bird species because of it. We are losing touch with our world.