United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 08-11-2017, 08:36 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
Smells like class war to me. Rich people = bad, poor people = good.

Everything I've seen seems to be completely legal (apart from the journos breaking and entering to get the emails). Pretty sure no fun was talking just yesterday about scamming his expenses. What's the difference? Income tax is a failed system from when Gandhi was a lad and will never ever work.
Not scamming, just being creative

But unlike bono and the c***ing royal family, I don't beseech the proles to support charities that prop up the very services that their tax avoidance would easily fund

Last edited by no fun; 08-11-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:38 AM
irk

Quote:

Everything I've seen seems to be completely legal (apart from the journos breaking and entering to get the emails). Pretty sure no fun was talking just yesterday about scamming his expenses. What's the difference? Income tax is a failed system from when Gandhi was a lad and will never ever work.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Yet nofun has been throwing them willy nilly from within/outside his glasshouse.

The thing that stinks is that the legal loopholes are very carefully crafted into the legislation, and the big tax accountancy firms are the people that provide consultancy services to the government when the legislation is being drafted.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk View Post
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Yet nofun has been throwing them willy nilly from within/outside his glasshouse.

The thing that stinks is that the legal loopholes are very carefully crafted into the legislation, and the big tax accountancy firms are the people that provide consultancy services to the government when the legislation is being drafted.
That's certainly one piece of the pie. I'd suggest that that was just une petite tranche of shit cake. It's all connected

Quote:

It is class war ffs

Austerity has been the biggest weapon weilded for some time. The general election was supposed to be the final hop and skip to an almost completely destructive 5 years for the less wealthy. But we're coming back. Some journalism is helping too...

Old 08-11-2017, 10:01 AM
20 times

Quote:

Just seems unpatriotic that the royal family are putting their money abroad

Iím not anti royal btw. In fact Iíd have the queen on the balcony of Buck palace waving at the public at a set time every day and charge tourists £10 for the opportunity to be take pictures

Old 08-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times View Post
Just seems unpatriotic that the royal family are putting their money abroad

Iím not anti royal btw. In fact Iíd have the queen on the balcony of Buck palace waving at the public at a set time every day and charge tourists £10 for the opportunity to be take pictures
You aren't going to get that job as head of security any time soon

Would cost more to do that than it would make I suspect. Although the chance to see her wheeled out every day through January and February is very alluring

Old 08-11-2017, 11:17 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
You aren't going to get that job as head of security any time soon
They could put her in a bullet proof box couldnít they?

Old 08-11-2017, 11:31 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times View Post
They could put her in a bullet proof box couldnít they?
Permanently