United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Old 05-11-2017, 07:07 AM
shenwen
 
Default

England laboured against mighty Lebanon

Reckon NZ the only team even close to capable of stopping Australia. Would like to see Tonga and/or Fiji in the semis, possibly one of them sneak into the final.

Ireland within 2 points of PNG at half time. Think they will fade fast in the second half though.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

England will get done by PNG in the quarters. Nqat
 
Old 05-11-2017, 08:42 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
England will get done by PNG in the quarters. Nqat
think the quarters are out of PNG, which is a shame.

If PNG qualify to play England, then they should make that game in Port Moresby. Atmosphere today was again incredible. England would shit their pants facing the PNG runners backed by that crowd.
 
Old 06-11-2017, 09:15 PM
The Mull
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
England laboured against mighty Lebanon

Reckon NZ the only team even close to capable of stopping Australia. Would like to see Tonga and/or Fiji in the semis, possibly one of them sneak into the final.

Ireland within 2 points of PNG at half time. Think they will fade fast in the second half though.
The Oirish held out till the final few minutes, they worked hard, tackled well tbs
 
Old 11-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Stone Monkey
 
Default

What the f*** is it with that stupid f***ing dance them w****rs do before the game?

f*** off!

Nobs
 
Old 11-11-2017, 02:02 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey View Post
What the f*** is it with that stupid f***ing dance them w****rs do before the game?

f*** off!

Nobs
Hate the Hakka with a passion. But the two between Samoa and Tonga last week were good.

NZ v Tonga earlier today. Game of the tournament so far. Held in NZ but almost entire stadium was Tonga supporters. Tonga down at half time. Came back and beat NZ for first time in their history. Good chance they could get to the final. And then get beat by Australia of course.
 
Old 11-11-2017, 05:15 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Hate the Hakka with a passion. But the two between Samoa and Tonga last week were good.

NZ v Tonga earlier today. Game of the tournament so far. Held in NZ but almost entire stadium was Tonga supporters. Tonga down at half time. Came back and beat NZ for first time in their history. Good chance they could get to the final. And then get beat by Australia of course.
f***ing hell, the celebrations there should be epic
 
Old 12-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Spock
 
Default

This is a bit one sided
 
Old 12-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
This is a bit one sided
Didn't realise the French were so shite at League.
 
Old 12-11-2017, 05:15 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Didn't realise the French were so shite at League.
Pretty sure they used to be better tbh.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Rugby League World Cup
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rugby League World Cup thatsfuctit Other Sports & Fitness 26 30-11-2013 05:00 PM
RUGBY LEAGUE: England boss Smith delighted as UK is to host 2013 World Cup fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-07-2009 10:30 AM
rugby league world cup... Sparky*** Other Sports & Fitness 6 02-11-2008 01:28 PM
the Rugby League World Cup starts tomorrow!!!!! antonin jablonsky Other Sports & Fitness 25 01-11-2008 05:27 PM
The Rugby World Cup eddie dane Other Sports & Fitness 16 07-09-2007 01:17 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:31 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.