United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling

Old 31-10-2017, 01:59 PM
lindelof

Talking Brutus The Barber Beefake to release a tell all autobiography

And Hulk Hogan isn't happy about it...

Rumours of 'homo-erotic behaviour' between the two...

Quote:
Last week the ex-fighter, whose real name is Ed Leslie, tweeted: “Working on my book which is fastly becoming a tell all! Hold onto your bandana Brother it’s about to get real!”
The announcement immediately caught the attention of Hogan, who responded and got another response from Beefcake.
Hogan, real name Terry Bollea, wrote: “Got the bandanna glued on tight, get a good lawyer, brother.”

To which Beefcake replied: “Get a good lawyer? WTF? Bandana glued on? Brother loosen your hair extensions their (sic) making you paranoid!”

The pair’s friendship had previously prompted claims from their wives that the superstar duo engaged in homoerotic behaviour away from the ring, although both strenuously denied this.
Hulk’s ex-wife Linda first made the claim back in June 2011, saying when asked on the rumours: “Wow, I don’t know how to answer this, so I don’t end up getting a lawsuit. A little bird told me, ‘Yes they think they did'.”

Old 31-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Jethro

Big Brutuers

Cuttin' n struttin'

Old 31-10-2017, 02:21 PM
believe

"I feared for my life every time I stepped in to the ring. Surrounded by 20000 overweight adults who thought the whole thing was entertainment...."

Old 31-10-2017, 02:26 PM
My Name is Heath

I once signed a Valentine's Card to a really hot chick in South Manchester as Brutus Beefcake and she LOVED IT.

As for Brutus, he was really entertaining and it was a tragedy what happened to him before taking on Mr Perfect at Summerslam.

He was parasailing and some daft bint smashed into him - he's lucky he survived - but sadly the title shot went to the boring Kerry von Erich.

I'd love to read this book. I bet it is bonkers.

He had a great theme tune too I used to always have on my internal jukebox when I went to the barbers.

Old 31-10-2017, 02:37 PM
TheFatGoth

Old 31-10-2017, 03:17 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Look like true tough guys to me.

Old 31-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
He had a great theme tune too I used to always have on my internal jukebox when I went to the barbers.

His comeback on Raw in 1993, where he was telling the horrific and emotional story, is audibly interrupted by a fan screaming "I wish you'd died"