United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 30-10-2017, 07:45 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
yes he should only leak stuff about republicans then he'd be cool. leak shit about the dems and he's a russian agent.

wasn't he a hero when he was leaking about the gulf war and abu ghraib - that was bush stuff and the left loved it. leak anything about dems and they are wondering if a drone strike is possible.

i f***ing hate the left now. worst hypocrites ever.
Understand where you're coming from but

They're only left if you count those braying middle class twats at The Guardian and Hilary Clinton as left

Here's Johnny Pilger's take

http://johnpilger.com/articles/clint...e-war-on-truth

Old 13-01-2018, 09:11 AM
armchair

Quote:
The black king is castled and is desperate for protection. The black queen was overplayed and is in danger of being lost. White knight can move away to draw in the queen and take her out. Once black queen is taken, the game is over in a few more moves.
I'll need ric's take on this.

Old 13-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Cream

Another bright young, male, white, Graun type performs a god that failed trick.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...eaks-us-sweden

Quote:
There is no public criminal case against Assange or WikiLeaks in the US, though Assange frequently says there is evidence of sealed indictments against him and his associates, and there have been publicly disclosed surveillance warrants against WikiLeaks staff, as well as FBI interest in Assange and his current and former co-workers (including me, as I worked with WikiLeaks for a few months in 2010 and 2011). There is no real reason to believe anything has changed with Assangeís situation in the US.
Got him a few writing gigs.

Quote:
Assange does not want to be trapped in Ecuadorís embassy, and his hosts do not want him there. Their problem is that whatís keeping him trapped there is not so much the iniquitous actions of world powers, but pride. Perhaps itís not Ecuador and the UK that need a mediator, but rather Ecuador and Assange.

ē James Ball is a former Guardian special projects editor
Picked apart in the comments section, but his paymaster got the headline it required.

What time does Ric log in again?

Old 13-01-2018, 09:42 AM
rubbernecker

No need to wait just read it.

Worth it just for this

My Twit thread of the year up to now

Old 13-01-2018, 09:45 AM
armchair

Assange is now Ecuadorian and should have diplomatic immunity.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...r-and-assange/

Also the us gave their tacit approval of his 'journalism' recently.

Old 13-01-2018, 01:12 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I'll need ric's take on this.

Old 13-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Bunker Buster

The white knight has left the country....

Old 13-01-2018, 02:01 PM
My Name is Heath

Question

Is pawn allowed on this thread?

Old 13-01-2018, 02:12 PM
est.1878

Literally rics dream tweet content that.

Marshall: "The hardest part of chess is winning a won game."

Aparently he didnt use the attack for many years , sitting on it...

Old 13-01-2018, 02:20 PM
irk

City have confirmed their interest in signing him